Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Anyone cop those solely 8’s? shyt looks decent even tho they will be hell to clean and aren’t remotely wearable during this winter season

Yezzzir.. paid the 30 for express shipping… they said regular shipping is 3 weeks.. ain’t nobody trying wait till next year for that long azz shipping

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yezzzir.. paid the 30 for express shipping… they said regular shipping is 3 weeks.. ain’t nobody trying wait till next year for that long azz shipping

I never really ordered from them before. I don’t think there was a demand for these(sizes still sitting as we speak) so the shipping shouldn’t be that crazy

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I never really ordered from them before. I don’t think there was a demand for these(sizes still sitting as we speak) so the shipping shouldn’t be that crazy
I wear a size 12 breh… my big azz feet always sold out of some shyt.. couldn’t risk it.. so I copped

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
My dusk finally shipped :blessed:

Now what's my best bet to secure these 11s tmr?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s solid. Didn’t think I’d like the leather upper but the materials are nice. Only problem outside the obvious icy midsole yellowing over time is the 23 on the heel tab. It’s not printed so that gold will pop off over time
Good shout. Entered on Champs figuring I wouldn’t get them and funny enough……..

Was thinking of canceling the order.