Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I know. That’s why I mentioned the 12s they dropped earlier this year. They even came out with a statement before they released them saying the maroon suede was bleeding into the white leather
Those weren't the only pair that bled though.....the Cherry XI's did the same unless you got lucky like myself....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Dec 5 is another drop on Sneakers app

only caveat u had to miss out on 5 kobe raffles or bought nike performance shoes since 2022
On the 15th I'll hit on 8 pairs easily....my bot will be locked in....wasn't home on for the raffle or else I would have hit big time on my raffle bot....them reverse grinches will be mine ....
kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers.gif

vino

Superstar
Daps
I just got the shipping notification for the AMM Dusk. I thought I was in for a 10 to 15 business day wait

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yup, EVERYONE been on they ass about that, but you still got some lame asses on NT claiming it's okay.

I usually don’t mind the wait(cause I’m not a straight to feet dude. Usually takes me 3-6 from receiving item till I actually wear it unless it’s some pure exclusive fire)But the thing is they charge that BS “fair deal” for the bot protection in addition to shipping. You got people saying it’s been 3 weeks and they haven’t even got a tracking number from the original Dawn raffle

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I usually don’t mind the wait(cause I’m not a straight to feet dude. Usually takes me 3-6 from receiving item till I actually wear it unless it’s some pure exclusive fire)But the thing is they charge that BS “fair deal” for the bot protection in addition to shipping. You got people saying it’s been 3 weeks and they haven’t even got a tracking number from the original Dawn raffle
Me neither, but you 100% spot on. I got mine the other day, wearing them tonight.