Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Did they not make any of these Huaraches above size 10? It's sold out everywhere in 11's and up. I refuse to believe these things moved like that.:dwillhuh:

Daps
Did they not make any of these Huaraches above size 10? It's sold out everywhere in 11's and up. I refuse to believe these things moved like that.:dwillhuh:
I figured since the last round of huaraches sold out these being a Kobe PE meant they would go quicker. I got lucky and SNKRS actually decided to take my money this time. I wear a size 12.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I figured since the last round of huaraches sold out these being a Kobe PE meant they would go quicker. I got lucky and SNKRS actually decided to take my money this time. I wear a size 12.
I'm a size 13 and was stuck on the bot screen in SNKRS forever until it just timed out. Hibbett loaded up their fukking site with everything sold out. Everywhere else I checked was instantly sold out above 10-10.5.

It feels like they didn't make many in larger sizes, kinda like the Air Zoom Generation First Game that released a few months ago.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
2nd pair was light EP.
aj32x.jpg

aj32x2.jpg
does this make a difference? my shyt is darker and thicker like the right. ordered from stockx of course🤦🏿‍♂️

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I mentioned a few pages ago, but the quality on these were piss poor and those differences were exactly what other people were complaining about.
i see now. and ik i said fukk it, but this stock x shyt is pissing me off a little bit still. they notoriously always mess something up lol. i guess ill still wear it anyway

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i see now. and ik i said fukk it, but this stock x shyt is pissing me off a little bit still. they notoriously always mess something up lol. i guess ill still wear it anyway
Yeah a lot of those shoes that StockX authenticate would be labeled as new with defects on GOAT, but they’re lazy and just letting anything pass through.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
does this make a difference? my shyt is darker and thicker like the right. ordered from stockx of course🤦🏿‍♂️
this isn't so bad

the jordan 3 desert elephants i got 2 pairs and one just look like solid brown on the heel and toe area, print is dull.

i think i'll take a sandpaper block and make the print a bit ashy :yeshrug: