Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

im trying to not buy anymore shoes but i had to get some of those nike ACG watercat+s. hopefully i will be wading in a lake soon so I can test these out. they have holes in the soles for water to escape faster. the opening is very tight but once your feet are in, they do feel comfortable.

I got a pair a few months ago for being a Nike product tester and I recommend :ehh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What do you do as a nike product tester?
Product reviewer. Every so often I'll get an email asking if I want to try out Nike products and then I leave a review after a while of trying it out. You pick from a list in what you'd be interested in trying out and they'll send you a random item/color from what you picked.

I had the Calm Slides a couple of months before everyone else did. Been doing it for a few years now.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Product reviewer. Every so often I'll get an email asking if I want to try out Nike products and then I leave a review after a while of trying it out. You pick from a list in what you'd be interested in trying out and they'll send you a random item/color from what you picked.

I had the Calm Slides a couple of months before everyone else did. Been doing it for a few years now.

That's pretty cool.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That sneaker ADIDAS made that was a fake Yeezy foam runner that started their beef with Kanye has landed at discount racks all over Marshall's in Canada.

Massive L's for that corporation. shyt flopped tremendously.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Which one? The fake slides are doing numbers still, the topography map looking ones
I think he's talking about these....
fr2_w1160.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Nike fukkin stupid? Red lace default on the BT lows :heh: I don’t think I have a red-laced shoe in my entire collection.