The Voiceless Realm
F1vKc-5WwAMfsUi

valid release?
Yesss watch it though as the QC on these are terrible

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Yesss watch it though as the QC on these are terrible
yeah i actually seen the reviews but tbh idrc about the QC as long as it doesn’t explode lol. i just want to diversify my wardrobe for the first time in my life. i actually have money to dress how i want to dress now. i don’t gotta hold back anymore, just want to feel good

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

They're charging $250 for this trash. :gucci:

Give us the pinks he wore when he broke the scoring record and the Lakers NXXT PEs he wore during the playoffs. Why is this so difficult for Nike? :gucci:

Bring on the 21s

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
what’s some classic shoes besides dunks, af1s, and tailwinds?

do jordan 3s fit that bill or do they require a certain kind of sauce to rock?
i mean...idk how to answer the question...i'd say any nike shoe before 1995 is 'classic'. Some are iconic shoes though

Their most famous or iconic profiles would probably be

Pre 1980
Blazer
Cortez
Waffle runner

80s
Jordan 1
Dunk
AF1
Air Max 1
Pegasus
Air Trainer 1
Jordan 3
Jordan 4
Terminator
Vandal

90-95
air Max 90
Jordan 11
Air Max 95
Jordan 6
Air Hurache
Griffey 1
Zoom air Turf Trainer

and you don't need any specific 'sauce' to wear any shoe if it fits the fit and your style.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i mean...idk how to answer the question...i'd say any nike shoe before 1995 is 'classic'. Some are iconic shoes though

Their most famous or iconic profiles would probably be

Pre 1980
Blazer
Cortez
Waffle runner

80s
Jordan 1
Dunk
AF1
Air Max 1
Pegasus
Air Trainer 1
Jordan 3
Jordan 4
Terminator
Vandal

90-95
air Max 90
Jordan 11
Air Max 95
Jordan 6
Air Hurache
Griffey 1
Zoom air Turf Trainer

and you don't need any specific 'sauce' to wear any shoe if it fits the fit and your style.
i was thinking about buying all black 90s and 95s at footlocker when i seen dr umar, but it doesn’t fit my aesthetic with that dope runner image. tbh i think im gonna just get the 3s and call it a day. i have 1s but my problem with them is that they’re too bulky to me and my feet are too big. my shadows are just sitting here lol.

—got white af1s, waffles, all black court visions, panda dunks and now im most likely gonna add 3s as my permanent rotation for the foreseeable future. just essential shyt.

might just sell or discard all my extra throwaway’s before i had this kind of money/knowledge of sneaker culture. i used to buy other bs colorways of other sneakers just because i had my first job at the time and was excited. glad that phase ended early

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
i was thinking about buying all black 90s and 95s at footlocker when i seen dr umar, but it doesn’t fit my aesthetic with that dope runner image. tbh i think im gonna just get the 3s and call it a day. i have 1s but my problem with them is that they’re too bulky to me and my feet are too big. my shadows are just sitting here lol.

—got white af1s, waffles, all black court visions, panda dunks and now im most likely gonna add 3s as my permanent rotation for the foreseeable future. just essential shyt.

might just sell or discard all my extra throwaway’s before i had this kind of money/knowledge of sneaker culture. i used to buy other bs colorways of other sneakers just because i had my first job at the time and was excited. glad that phase ended early
I like '83 Pegasus for a simple, clean look that's comfortable as well.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

Get some jordan air ships. They're kinda like the jordan 1, but cheaper.