Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Buying or selling?...sorry to hear...
I sold two sneakers on GOAT and StockX, but put the wrong label on them both. GOAT is good about those type of things as they'll let you list it via co-sign listing, but StockX has had it for over two weeks now and keep using the excuse that they are "backed up" eventhough it's never taken that long for them to handle orders.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I sold two sneakers on GOAT and StockX, but put the wrong label on them both. GOAT is good about those type of things as they'll let you list it via co-sign listing, but StockX has had it for over two weeks now and keep using the excuse that they are "backed up" eventhough it's never taken that long for them to handle orders.
fukk StockX they are horrible....what shoes?....Im lucky to be in a trustworthy sneaker group where I haven't had any issues....

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
fukk StockX they are horrible....what shoes?....Im lucky to be in a trustworthy sneaker group where I haven't had any issues....
This is the first issue I've had with them like that over the years. It was the PS Travis Scott Olives that they ended up with that was supposed to go to GOAT. I'm going to give them until Monday and then follow up threatening to go to social media and a police report about it.

That usually does the trick and gets their response especially since I have proof that GOAT ended up with the other package.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Chambray 7s were an easy cop. I inow they arent og but ive always wanted this colorway since i was a kid. I was 15/16 when these first came out.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Update:

StockX did steal my shyt and marked the item as verified and authenticated eventhough they received the incorrect item :francis:

I stopped fukkin with StockX a long time ago. Sent me two different sizes on a pair of XIs I bought for my nephew as a gift (8.5 and 8). I didn’t notice it til he tried them on weeks later. Disputed it, but they wouldn’t give me my bread back because they said it was “verified.”

Crooked ass slacking company that does a whole lot of unethical shyt.

I’ve never had any issues with GOAT