Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
AM1 came in today
pzSyDdw.jpg

Lost out on snkrs but got a pair of the golf ones one nike. Haven't worn them yet, but they're spikeless and that's the only difference I can tell between the two

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anybody going after the Penny PE Foams tomorrow? Some places have put them up early but sold out right away.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I was just saying I would go for the Lucky Greens for sure, but something told me to look in my closet. I got the Pine Greens sitting at the bottom of a stack of 1s DS :dead: Not the same, but too close to own both.

ZT8C78K.jpg

I really gotta wear more of my fukkin shoes. I’m not even flexing because I’m sure a lot of y’all got way more, but I’m kinda embarrassed at this point of how many unworn sneakers I got over the years, older than those. I’m starting to worry about some of the midsoles :mjcry: saw the infamous 1 glitter for the first time in person a couple months ago
I feel you. I forgot I had the Gone Fishing Foams from a few years back and decided to UNDS them yesterday. Still amazing shoe 8 years later.
foams1.jpg

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
i guess most people don’t mess with the move away from leather, but the skylines were probably my most anticipated aj1 high of the year, i think they’re fire

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. I forgot I had the Gone Fishing Foams from a few years back and decided to UNDS them yesterday. Still amazing shoe 8 years later.
foams1.jpg
Shot my last pair of foams to the homie a few yrs back, and regret it all the time smh

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I need some help

I was cleaning my Jordan 1 lost and founds and while I was scrubbing with my toothbrush I didn’t notice my shoe was bleeding so the red dye got into my midsole stitching while scrubbing that bottom area and turned some of the stitching into a red dye color.

Is there anyway to restore it back to white and remove that dye

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I need some help

I was cleaning my Jordan 1 lost and founds and while I was scrubbing with my toothbrush I didn’t notice my shoe was bleeding so the red dye got into my midsole stitching while scrubbing that bottom area and turned some of the stitching into a red dye color.

Is there anyway to restore it back to white and remove that dye
A magic eraser should work, but don't overdo it though.

It's been a recurring theme with them, so you're not the only one.

Last edited: