Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was just saying I would go for the Lucky Greens for sure, but something told me to look in my closet. I got the Pine Greens sitting at the bottom of a stack of 1s DS :dead: Not the same, but too close to own both.

ZT8C78K.jpg

I really gotta wear more of my fukkin shoes. I’m not even flexing because I’m sure a lot of y’all got way more, but I’m kinda embarrassed at this point of how many unworn sneakers I got over the years, older than those. I’m starting to worry about some of the midsoles :mjcry: saw the infamous 1 glitter for the first time in person a couple months ago

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Man I was just saying I would go for the Lucky Greens for sure, but something told me to look in my closet. I got the Pine Greens sitting at the bottom of a stack of 1s DS :dead: Not the same, but too close to own both.

ZT8C78K.jpg

I really gotta wear more of my fukkin shoes. I’m not even flexing because I’m sure a lot of y’all got way more, but I’m kinda embarrassed at this point of how many unworn sneakers I got over the years, older than those. I’m starting to worry about some of the midsoles :mjcry: saw the infamous 1 glitter for the first time in person a couple months ago
Don't feel bad, breh. 95% of my kicks are deadstock. I sold a bunch of my kicks a few years ago but still got a bunch. Sometimes I forget I even have certain pairs.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don't feel bad, breh. 95% of my kicks are deadstock. I sold a bunch of my kicks a few years ago but still got a bunch. Sometimes I forget I even have certain pairs.
I have zero DS :manny: but dozens I've worn < 10x
b2f7298642405ecee692a0dbcb65e3ab.jpg

I'm wearing these from 09 today, probably an 8th or 9th wear ever

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK

Same. There are a few pairs just sitting that I just forget I have. Though should have more occasions to tocke them this summer.