Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
did you get these? i got the cash now and went back shyts was 170:aicmon: bout to hit a local spot for these for 120 or if you know some place i can walk in and get them for 110 i'd plus rep breh :myman:

Nah I fukked around & forgot, went to buy them day before yesterday & saw the price went back up :snoop:

Might just get these instead http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-463017/pgid-645022 if I dont get the Lunar 4's

I think you get free shipping on that since its over $100

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
these are the official though.....
N62_Nike_X_60932_f4_large.jpg
N62_Nike_X_60983_f5_large.jpg
N62_Nike_X_61009_f1_large.jpg

LeBron James is continuing one of the most successful seasons by any individual player in basketball history. This success can be attributed to the relentless dedication he’s taken to perfecting his game over time.

Forged by time, heat and pressure, the diamond is a precious and unbreakable gemstone that provides design and metaphoric inspiration for the new LEBRON X. Worn by James in the final matchup on August 12, the LEBRON X is constructed for dynamic containment, impact protection, and responsiveness to assist one of the game’s most explosive players.

This year marks the tenth anniversary of LeBron James’ partnership with Nike Basketball and the release of the LEBRON X comes at another breakthrough moment for Nike Basketball’s performance innovation platform. As the first signature basketball shoe featuring Nike+ Basketball technology in select colorways it can track and measure performance, while an app provides feedback. The shoe also offers a lock-down fit, excellent cushioning on impact, and a lightweight fit and feel.

Combining four of Nike’s most advanced innovations, the shoe features the first full-length visible Nike Zoom unit, dynamic Flywire technology, Hyperfuse construction and Nike+ Basketball brings the shoe to a whole new level.

Stay tuned for more on the LEBRON X.
:ooh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I hate the tongue and they look too much like 8's IMO. What ever happened to the lion. They should have kept the lion on the tongue

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
look like good ball shoes, but would look turrible with jeans....disappointed in the tens...ehh

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
The Olympic 7s cp3 just put on his instagram make me not even want to wear mines... Fukkin gold in all the places the silver is makes em look cray.. Cotdamn