Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really fukking with new balance, I haven’t seen one good pair yet
It’s like that bankroll fresh line, “im on some dope boy shyt the day I rock new balance”

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all really fukking with new balance, I haven’t seen one good pair yet
It’s like that bankroll fresh line, “im on some dope boy shyt the day I rock new balance”
:ufdup:"I sport New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path"

The DMV been on the New Balance wave since the 80s. Black folks everywhere else just now catching on.
I'm really thinking about selling a good chunk of my Nike/Jordans just because I just find them so damn uncomfortable and also my style has changed since I'm in my 30s.

I think New Balance are better appreciated when you see them on feet

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:"I sport New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path"

The DMV been on the New Balance wave since the 80s. Black folks everywhere else just now catching on.
I'm really thinking about selling a good chunk of my Nike/Jordans just because I just find them so damn uncomfortable and also my style has changed since I'm in my 30s.

I think New Balance are better appreciated when you see them on feet
I don’t like none of the designs

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Anybody cop from the Jordan restock?
I copped playoff 12’s, since I had passed when they originally dropped because I was supposed to get em from bytch ass zadeh. :dry:

On another note..

211-D0738-6-E38-4-ECB-8-E8-A-3-FE0-D92437-D8.jpg

:dahell:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What sneakers do you currently rock?
Air Force ones, questions, various Jordan’s
I’m trying to get them Social Status x Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Recess”, I need some more shoes
And Nike be on some bullshyt, they should be releasing foams and them bo Jackson trainers like they do other shoes
Ima eventually get some Yeezys too

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Air Force ones, questions, various Jordan’s
I’m trying to get them Social Status x Nike Air Max Penny 1 “Recess”, I need some more shoes
And Nike be on some bullshyt, they should be releasing foams and them bo Jackson trainers like they do other shoes
Ima eventually get some Yeezys too
I got all of them too but lately I rarely wear any basketball shoes anymore

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can’t see myself not wearing basketball shoes, I’m probably going to be one of them dudes wearing Jordan’s in my 40s-50s and older
I'm not saying anything is wrong with that it just that I don't necessarily dress the same as I did in my 20s. Another thing is I get my money's worth out of New Balance whereas for the same price (and more) with Jordan Brand the material quality and QC is hit or miss.