Reppin
TX
:laff: @ jr rider lookin at tyron lue like :birdman: what a bytch

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Are you guys for the most part exclusively about jordans/nikes, or do you expand your horizons? Perhaps like other brands?

Honest question. Not trying to be a smart ass or anything.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you guys for the most part exclusively about jordans/nikes, or do you expand your horizons? Perhaps like other brands?

A Dope Shoe Is A Dope Shoe, Just So Happens Nike Makes The Best Looking Shoes In The Business

Adidas Has Some Dope Casual Shoes, Reebok Makes Garbage

Companies Like That Had Their Best Years Behind Them For The Most Part, Unless Their Retros Of Old Kicks

I Myself Have A Pair Of Converse, A Pair Of Stan Smith Adidas, A Pair Of Old School Ewing Adidas

If Ya Talking About The Lesser Known Companies Like Creative Recreation And Companies Similar To That Im Sure You Can Find A Clean Looking Pair Of Kicks If You Look Hard Enough But They're Few And FAR In Between

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A Dope Shoe Is A Dope Shoe, Just So Happens Nike Makes The Best Looking Shoes In The Business

Adidas Has Some Dope Casual Shoes, Reebok Makes Garbage

Companies Like That Had Their Best Years Behind Them For The Most Part, Unless Their Retros Of Old Kicks

I Myself Have A Pair Of Converse, A Pair Of Stan Smith Adidas, A Pair Of Old School Ewing Adidas

If Ya Talking About The Lesser Known Companies Like Creative Recreation And Companies Similar To That Im Sure You Can Find A Clean Looking Pair Of Kicks If You Look Hard Enough But They're Few And FAR In Between

I hate Creative Recreation for the most part. I'm really into Radii and Android Homme. My favorite brands by far. The only Adidas I like are the roundhouse 1's, but those championship lebron 9's are some of the prettiest kicks I've ever seen.

391455_256329614486588_1297833357_n.jpg

Colorway reminds me a lot of the Jaden Smith skytop II's that supra made exclusively for him...

Jaden Smith Supra Skytop 2 Grammy Shoes | TheShoeGame.com - Sneakers & Information

But anyways, what's everyone's favorite colorway for the foams?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

Before getting back on the wagon I had some shelltoes and some Stan Smiths

Speaking of diff brands, does meek mill have a contract with puma? He's always rockin them.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Damn, I got the AIs for $103 too but used a $25 gift card I got for my bday at FL.com

but I got em....fn amped....