Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
My new running rotation
43aa4dbb-04bb-43ca.jpg

'Bout to take the new boys out for a spin :myman:

What are the volt ones? You ever ran in the 2011 Am's? If so do you like those better?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
This Holiday Season is Jam packed with Air Jordan 9 releases, including a new colorway dubbed ‘Crawfish’ which recently surfaced. However, there’s one Air Jordan 9 that captured everyone’s attention for a few months now, that tells story about a character named “Johnny Kilroy”, a nickname given to Michael Jordan’s alter ego who appeared in several commercials that aired during his retirement. Alongside the perfect color combination of metallic silver, red and black, are a few hidden messages which are located behind the tongue and sole that read “Kilroy Kicks Butt”.

air-jordan-9-johnny-kilroy_03.jpg

air-jordan-9-johnny-kilroy.jpg

air-jordan-9-johnny-kilroy_07.jpg

air-jordan-9-johnny-kilroy_04.jpg

:laff: @ "Kilroy Kicks Butt"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What are the volt ones? You ever ran in the 2011 Am's? If so do you like those better?

The blue, volt, and black ones are all Lunar Max (LUNARMX). Loved em

until this:

REVIEW OF FLYKNIT TRAINER

for those who know seattle terrain, here is my route, it was 3.6 Mi, all Cement, lots of hills

The lightness was more welcome than I realize. Running in the LunarMax and the Air Max Alpha feels heavier in comparison...i feel it on the kick back as I run...I found myself sprinting from street corners about 2 miles in. They felt like the free 7.0s but way more comfortable and Cushiony. I even sprinted up Lenora which is a crazy steep hill just after the market (typically I do...makes for a good quick sprint) and it didn't fail at all.

The innersole takes form the FITSOLE that is in a few nike runners but its all 1 piece; if you pull on the tounge the toe pulls up too..it makes for a better fit.

I was surprised that it felt as strong as it did on the bottom of my foot, which is a testament to its design. I imagine the Flyknit Lunar (coming soon) will be even more cozy on the feet.

Absolutely no problem with lateral support or when I cut (purposely did to try them out).

The only con was in the left pair, my sock kept shrugging down but, I'll just wear better sox next time.

This is an A+ so far, and its the first 'light' shoe I'm happy about wearing in the streets without sacrificing comfort on the feet or toes. I will be purchasing more for rotation (notice 3 pairs of LunarMX...i tend to do that to keep em fresh) and for casual wear.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The blue, volt, and black ones are all Lunar Max (LUNARMX). Loved em

until this:

REVIEW OF FLYKNIT TRAINER

for those who know seattle terrain, here is my route, it was 3.6 Mi, all Cement, lots of hills

The lightness was more welcome than I realize. Running in the LunarMax and the Air Max Alpha feels heavier in comparison...i feel it on the kick back as I run...I found myself sprinting from street corners about 2 miles in. They felt like the free 7.0s but way more comfortable and Cushiony. I even sprinted up Lenora which is a crazy steep hill just after the market (typically I do...makes for a good quick sprint) and it didn't fail at all.

The innersole takes form the FITSOLE that is in a few nike runners but its all 1 piece; if you pull on the tounge the toe pulls up too..it makes for a better fit.

I was surprised that it felt as strong as it did on the bottom of my foot, which is a testament to its design. I imagine the Flyknit Lunar (coming soon) will be even more cozy on the feet.

Absolutely no problem with lateral support or when I cut (purposely did to try them out).

The only con was in the left pair, my sock kept shrugging down but, I'll just wear better sox next time.

This is an A+ so far, and its the first 'light' shoe I'm happy about wearing in the streets without sacrificing comfort on the feet or toes. I will be purchasing more for rotation (notice 3 pairs of LunarMX...i tend to do that to keep em fresh) and for casual wear.
Iight, good looks, the AM 2011's are light to me so it sounds like the LM's gonna be even lighter :wow: If I dont get the 2012 AM's Ima check them LM's out.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
knicks-ewing-33-hi.jpg

I like... but I like Jordan 2s and they remind me of that era.

Hope the colorways are solid, and what price point. If these like $75 (which Im hoping $75-$95). I'm game

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Iight, good looks, the AM 2011's are light to me so it sounds like the LM's gonna be even lighter :wow: If I dont get the 2012 AM's Ima check them LM's out.

You wanna check for the flyknit...the LMs i have production dates in 2010...i sniped 2 of them from outlets for like $40....they have a lunarmax2 which sucked.