Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just for the record you mean this right?

Air-Jordan-1-Court-Purple-Release-Date.jpg

Breh just add another hundred and keep some real courts :mjlol:
:mjcry:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Don’t understand why they continue to use the Just do it tape

The EA Dunks (through UPS) came in with the box where you rip the tab off the top and has the bottom where you can pull it open to see what's inside. Adidas is just as bad where they flat out have the label on the front of the package telling you what's inside of it.

As soon as I saw it shipping through Fedex, I was like :francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don’t understand why they continue to use the Just do it tape
My last 2 shipments from Nike didn't have it. They are using these new type of boxes where you have to pull the tab to tear the cardboard and open the box. Whoever at Nike came up with that Just Do It tape needs to be fired ASAP.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The EA Dunks (through UPS) came in with the box where you rip the tab off the top and has the bottom where you can pull it open to see what's inside. Adidas is just as bad where they flat out have the label on the front of the package telling you what's inside of it.

As soon as I saw it shipping through Fedex, I was like :francis:
Yeah my EAs were that way but my Lighting 4s had the tape yesterday. I got home late from work and assumed they would be gone

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah my EAs were that way but my Lighting 4s had the tape yesterday. I got home late from work and assumed they would be gone

I'm just going to start getting them held at Fedex or UPS locations and picking them up myself instead of getting dropped off at the crib. I live near Memphis and Fedex is just hiring anyone off the street right now as they just can't find enough workers, which makes it even more prone for fukkery to ensue :francis:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
is it a certain fedex hub that's on their pirate shyt or just delivery guys? like in gun world we get ammo shipped in boxes that clearly say what it is (need a specific hazmat sticker so nobody even bothers overboxing) and nobody has any problems except with the bloomington hub which be jacking everyone. :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
is it a certain fedex hub that's on their pirate shyt or just delivery guys? like in gun world we get ammo shipped in boxes that clearly say what it is (need a specific hazmat sticker so nobody even bothers overboxing) and nobody has any problems except with the bloomington hub which be jacking everyone. :russ:

It's the Memphis hub that's the issue. We have Nike Distribution Centers here, so the package magically goes missing somewhere between Nike shipping the package and Fedex actually receiving it.

I'm pretty sure it's the Fedex workers and not Nike doing it as UPS doesn't jack packages like that from what I've heard in people who work there.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm just going to start getting them held at Fedex or UPS locations and picking them up myself instead of getting dropped off at the crib. I live near Memphis and Fedex is just hiring anyone off the street right now as they just can't find enough workers, which makes it even more prone for fukkery to ensue :francis:
I actually did the EAs. Had them held at Walgreens