Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, them shyts would sell out.
I meant the 7s in general. With some shoes it's hard to tell what would be an instant sell out and not a slower sell out. I would've thought the Flints would be hard to get be they sat in a number of places. The kids out here botting and gauge what is hype don't know shyt about sneaker history :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an OG color way. They would sell.
Not questioning that. I mean an instant sadderday like sellout. The fire red 4s and Carmine 6s where still available at some Footlockers (just going by some tweets) weeks after it's release and they are popular Jordan models.
It's just speculation from me.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Not questioning that. I mean an instant sadderday like sellout. The fire red 4s and Carmine 6s where still available at some Footlockers (just going by some tweets) weeks after it's release and they are popular Jordan models.
It's just speculation from me.
Fire Reds yea but Carmines were sold out everywhere.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah, them shyts would sell out.

I meant the 7s in general. With some shoes it's hard to tell what would be an instant sell out and not a slower sell out. I would've thought the Flints would be hard to get be they sat in a number of places. The kids out here botting and gauge what is hype don't know shyt about sneaker history :yeshrug:

7s are my personal favorite Jordan model and generally speaking they have never been an instant sellout shoe as long as I've been in the shoe game which is about 12/13 years.

The last time bordeauxs dropped they were on Nike's website for 2 and a half weeks, I know because I was debating doubling up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t own them. I was thinking about copping a pair.

Just for the record you mean this right?

Air-Jordan-1-Court-Purple-Release-Date.jpg

Breh just add another hundred and keep some real courts :mjlol: