Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I have a sz 13 Travis Scott/Fragment low for sale I hit on SNKRS. They're too big for me and my gal was able to hit on a pair my size so the 13 must go. This is my first time flipping a shoe, i'm mostly anti resell but shiiiiiidddd too much money to be made from this release not to sell.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If I don’t hit these shattered backboard lows tomorrow, I’m gonna stab somebody

Hell yeah... just make sure you use a spork... so it doesn't agitate the skin.

And aim for the aorta.

It's almost instantaneous like top roman noodles.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Tons of sites have tried using more anti-bot technology but ppl spend just as much time breaking through because there is too much money to be made in the secondary market.

Even when releases have a ton of pairs, someone is always going to miss out ..

On both of those points I was specifically talking about Nike. They create the shoe inventory which drives the market. Everything starts and ends with them.

Their anti bot tech is also the only one that halfway works once in a while. The other shoe retailers’ bot tech is so shytty for the most part that you can’t even load the site because the shoes have instantaneously sold out from bots.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
jordan-1-low-og-starfish-CZ0790-801-8.jpg

I guess I’ll be paying resale on these joints. L on SNKRS of course. I’ll wait for a price dip when people get pairs in hand next week

malcolm-x-angry.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Anybody ordered through Zadeh this year? I preordered the Racer Blue 3's months ago. They released a month and half ago. Zadeh usually shipped it like 3 weeks after release before. But I havent gotten nothing yet.