Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard are the 4’s going to be to get……those are so tough….

Them Bordeaux 6’s are nice too….
Supposedly there is a lot of stock but the hype is high.

Speaking of high stock numbers, Sneakerfiles stated in his recent video that the Cool Grey 11s is gonna have the highest production numbers of any Jordan to date. I believe the Playoff 11s had like 1 million and Concords had the same or more.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I think that’s exactly why nike can just “make more”

I agree, but they don’t have any motivation to which is the real problem. At this point they have all the numbers/metrics for which shoes will automatically sell out and who’s buying up the stock. They could counteract this shyt in a year or two without an issue by utilizing a combination of more effective anti-bot technology and producing more units.

IMO the issue is if they say the optimum number of shoes to sell for a particular release to maintain the allure and hype of future releases is only 300k pair, that’s all they’re gonna make and they don’t care if it goes to 300k people or just one cause it’s all the same to them money wise.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah it looks like it's gonna be a lot. All the hibbets by me have them. They never have shyt near me on these Raffles.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I agree, but they don’t have any motivation to which is the real problem. At this point they have all the numbers/metrics for which shoes will automatically sell out and who’s buying up the stock. They could counteract this shyt in a year or two without an issue by utilizing a combination of more effective anti-bot technology and producing more units.

IMO the issue is if they say the optimum number of shoes to sell for a particular release to maintain the allure and hype of future releases is only 300k pair, that’s all they’re gonna make and they don’t care if it goes to 300k people or just one cause it’s all the same to them money wise.

Tons of sites have tried using more anti-bot technology but ppl spend just as much time breaking through because there is too much money to be made in the secondary market.

Even when releases have a ton of pairs, someone is always going to miss out ..