Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This always happens with shyt I don't really even want.
aj1.jpg

These on the other hand
union4-1.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I tried to multiple accounts trick for snkrs and they flagged my shyt :heh: All I want is those frag/scott 1s and the pollens

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did you use the same credit card for multiple acts? How do you know you got flagged?

I created two accounts with Apple Pay and one with PayPal. You can have 3 accounts under one PayPal and I think 3 accounts with one card on the same IP. I only used one number for all tho and I think that’s what’s flagged because they no longer will text me that verification code for my main accounts to log in.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pair of Saucony Shadow 6000 x Up There finally came in the mail. The quality is legit good :whew: I don't think Nike even had suede that felt this good :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I created two accounts with Apple Pay and one with PayPal. You can have 3 accounts under one PayPal and I think 3 accounts with one card on the same IP. I only used one number for all tho and I think that’s what’s flagged because they no longer will text me that verification code for my main accounts to log in.

I use 2 separate SNKRS accounts linked to the same address, but different phone numbers. You can use the same card, but I use it through PayPal for one account and regular payment the other account. Never ran into any issues :yeshrug: