Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I use an Oregon address....can be any address...but I will say use a non tax state that you are close to....I live in Seattle so Oregon is just right there....

ok I think the closest to Illinois is deleware. I tried an address but they wouldn’t accept it. I’ll try another one. Now storage means the just hold the shoe for you right? And when u get ready to ship you just change the addy? Also have you ever heard of secured? They are a Cook group

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
ok I think the closest to Illinois is deleware. I tried an address but they wouldn’t accept it. I’ll try another one. Now storage means the just hold the shoe for you right? And when u get ready to ship you just change the addy? Also have you ever heard of secured? They are a Cook group
Yeah with storage they just hold it for you...and when they hit your storage yes make sure to have your home address listed so you can select it to ship to...yeah I know people in that cook group....from what I hear they definitely deliver...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah with storage they just hold it for you...and when they hit your storage yes make sure to have your home address listed so you can select it to ship to...yeah I know people in that cook group....from what I hear they definitely deliver...

Yea I got it and was able to store the ship. Interesting how that is allowed

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
they completely shyt the bed with all the merch for this movie. it's a shame
:dead:
172488C_A_08X1.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

This is how i know it's vastly clueless women/hipsters that are at the helm of Nike's chain of command and seemingly everyone else beneath them.

Fukkin' shiit show.

Had to cave in resale for the SB8's.

One more pair and I'm done with authentic shoes for the year/season.

Fukkin nike breh. So fukkin cac-ish sometimes.