Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Won 3 times this year, bringing my total to 6.

:francis: Only 1 was for some shyt I actually wanted.

I can’t hit Dunks to save my life. I’ve gotten some wins with stuff like Jordan 1s, but Dunks are impossible. I did hit the Syracuse hi restock and the black and white low restock, but that’s about it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My only wins this year are the Kobe HOF from undefeated

AJ MA2
PG5
Cosmic Unity “green glow”

Obviously the Kobe’s are the best of the bunch. I can’t hit on anything else to save my life.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I can’t hit Dunks to save my life. I’ve gotten some wins with stuff like Jordan 1s, but Dunks are impossible. I did hit the Syracuse hi restock and the black and white low restock, but that’s about it
Hit on these.
Nike-Dunk-High-DD2314-101-08.jpg

I was just happy to win a pair, they was my least favorite out of all the dunks that dropped that day though. Then I hit on them unc 1s, which was the best, but don't know how them shytty ass shoes passed qc.

Hit on red flints, but them and the rest of my overall wins, I think I hit because they weren't in big demand.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Hit on these.

I was just happy to win a pair, they was my least favorite out of all the dunks that dropped that day. Then I hit on them shytty ass unc 1s, don't know how they passed qc.

Hit on red flints, but them and the rest of my overall wins, I think I hit because they weren't in big demand.
I wanted these bad. :whew:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
They've grown on me a lot since I got them. I'm not a fan of these laces they use on dunks nowadays though.

Word. I’m not feeling the leather quality on my Syracuse highs though. Plastic as fukk.

I did just order the Fragment dunk off StockX. Resale prices aren’t bad at all

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
damn, i only try for the ones i really want and the only big l i took this year was on the a ma maniere 3s

it doesn't hurt that i've been going for random women's colorway shyt like this :lolbron:
nike-air-force-1-pixel-fresh-white-black-summit-white-bright-crimson-DJ5529-100-2.jpg

nike-air-max-90-white-yellow-DD5198-100-1.jpg

Hit on these.

I was just happy to win a pair, they was my least favorite out of all the dunks that dropped that day though. Then I hit on them unc 1s, which was the best, but don't know how them shytty ass shoes passed qc.

ion even fw dunks but these are :ahh:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
anyone here copped this joint below that dropped yesterday? I just copped.. joints looking iight online

Last edited: