Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
going to Atlantic City for vaca tomorrow till Friday...its been a bytch trying to figure what shoes I want to bring and what outfits to rock....smh on some bytch shyt huh? I really wanted to bring 3 kicks but I figure I should bring 2 and some shoes for the clubs.

Went with Mango Brons to go with a couple of Ts and I'm gonna UnDs my Obsidian 12s got some nice polos to rock with these. If my bag doesnt seem to heavy I might sneak some N7 KDs lol.

UnDs my Lebron 9 Maize joints with a Batman T and Camo Cargo shorts. Watched The Dark Knight Rises for the first time today. shyt was epic.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Warren Sapp’s deep financial troubles have caught up to him and as a result, he’s auctioning off 215 pairs from his own Air Jordan collection. The entire collection consists of various retro’s that have released in the past 7 years or so, including a few team Jordans and Player Exclusives. If you’re Sapp’s size and are willing to drop the guap and purchase all $215 pairs, You can Buy them Here

WARREN SAPP PERSONAL AIR JORDAN & NIKE SHOES COLLECTION LOT OF 215 PAIRS SIZE 15 | eBay

:sadcam:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I done hit my 24hr rep block for the 2nd day in a row. :snoop:..i just be passing them shyts out to anybody who posts in here
I turn my nikka smbeautiful green like 3x...the next day yo a go out and make a disrepectful thread like ” fukk A NEG REP!!!” get bombarded with red :pachaha:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
they hard as shyt why you post that pic nikka :takedat:

But hold up yo the last pics somebody posted they had black pods?! If the pods gonna be blue/glow in the dark fukk these kicks.

lol....yea man, these kicks is tough.

My fault on the temptation lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I done hit my 24hr rep block for the 2nd day in a row. :snoop:..i just be passing them shyts out to anybody who posts in here
I turn my nikka smbeautiful green like 3x...the next day yo a go out and make a disrepectful thread like ” fukk A NEG REP!!!” get bombarded with red :pachaha:

hahaha....nikkas might be lazy on giving the green but them nikkas giving that red be on they job

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Dam, SMB got me getting ready to pay rape prices for them 7's.

I may have to put them on Bill Me Later.

EDIT

I fukking promise I just went to FNL and they only had a size 11. I added it to my cart and then the next step told me they were sold out and it was removed.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Dam, SMB got me getting ready to pay rape prices for them 7's.

I may have to put them on Bill Me Later.

yo, check craigslist homie

dude i bought them from been sitting on them since they dropped........he was thirsty to sell

i was even thirster to buy so i aint talk him down like i could have

i paid 210

he still got a size 12

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
yo, check craigslist homie

dude i bought them from been sitting on them since they dropped........he was thirsty to sell

i was even thirster to buy so i aint talk him down like i could have

i paid 210

he still got a size 12

I need that 10.5 or 11...

I been looking at craigslist.com but they not popping hard on the list. I even searched Charlotte and it's dead.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I need that 10.5 or 11...

I been looking at craigslist.com but they not popping hard on the list. I even searched Charlotte and it's dead.

dam son....he got a 10.5 too....

i didnt mention cause my homeboy copping them off him