Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I love destroyer jackets.... If they weren't like $500 for the good ones, and Im not a American so..
BUT I need a few of the older ones. I think they are the best styled jackets out there.

Nike-Dream-Team-Destroyer-Mens-Jacket-485167_410_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
For people like me that like sunglasses ( I have like 10)... new brand from dude who used to work at Nike. Yes they are "matchy"..

For over 5 years, I had one of the coolest jobs you could imagine. Essentially, I helped create some of the hottest basketball sneakers for the biggest brand in the game, Nike. Whether it was creating limited edition product for LeBron, Kobe, Kevin Durant, or any of their inline models, I worked closely with the designers to develop some of the most sought-after and exclusive sneakers released by Nike Basketball.

In 2008 I met my wife, Shu-Chu (an optician), and we decided to launch our own eyewear brand, 141. Since 2010, 141 has grown into a profitable business which has allowed me the opportunity to leave Nike and take on the challenge of being a full time entrepreneur.

My experience at Nike and the success of 141 enabled me to realize that I could create something unique and special. With that, LOOK/SEE was born. LOOK/SEE is a product of my professional experience coupled with my passion for bringing fun and energetic stories to life through the creation of beautiful product.

I had one of the coolest jobs you could imagine. You could say it was a dream job. Now I’ve left that dream job and built on that experience to pursue a dream of my own…that’s what LOOK/SEE is all about. - LOOK/SEE - Welcome

Kyle Yamaguchi
Founder & CEO
LOOK/SEE

look-see-eye-goods-3.jpg

cement

look-see-eye-goods-7.jpg

elephant

look-see-eye-goods-11.jpg

(BTW the new safari shoes from Nike, suck, the print isn't embossed and can't feel the spots like the older shoes. Its like a printed on texture)

look-see-eye-goods-1.jpg

Nike inspired box

---- Back to sneakers....

Daps
I love destroyer jackets.... If they weren't like $500 for the good ones, and Im not a American so..
BUT I need a few of the older ones. I think they are the best styled jackets out there.

Nike-Dream-Team-Destroyer-Mens-Jacket-485167_410_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Pause.

Not American?

Let me not even say anything .. You live in the US right? ..

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Pause.

Not American?

Let me not even say anything .. You live in the US right? ..

I'm here on a green card bro... my passport says something else :takedat:
I still feel weird wearing USA themed gear

If Nike had some ish like Adidas, on a Destroyer , like they did for Brazil, China, and other countries I'd cop. But it'd need to be like 1 of 1, no one else buying it
1491444.jpg

Best Bahamas colorway ever
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-entourage-new-photos-02.JPG

Daps
I'm here on a green card bro... my passport says something else :takedat:
I still feel weird wearing USA themed gear

If Nike had some ish like Adidas, on a Destroyer , like they did for Brazil, China, and other countries I'd cop. But it'd need to be like 1 of 1, no one else buying it
1491444.jpg

Best Bahamas colorway ever
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-entourage-new-photos-02.JPG

Ah ok .. Thats acceptable .. I just have a thing with people saying they aren't American .. If you live here .. Are a citizen here .. You are American ..

Bahamas = Fireeeeeeee

Was just there 2 weeks ago .. bytches dont know how to act at Senor frogs