Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
not feeling this next wave of sneakers. they looking a lil too futuristic like the early 00s.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Anybody had to return some shoes they bought from ebay? I bought some shoes recently that were listed as brand new. Get them and you can tell they've been worn and yellowed.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Gawt bored and decided to modify my Griffey's

URL]

Umph.

i cant tell what u did.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Anybody had to return some shoes they bought from ebay? I bought some shoes recently that were listed as brand new. Get them and you can tell they've been worn and yellowed.
contact the dude first.

then if he dont do right by you...put in a claim.

see what eBay does first...before sending it back.

I sent back some shoes the ONE time i got sent some fakes. And he didnt refund my shyt...and Paypal let it go down on some bs. He kept my money and prolly sold them fake ass shyts to some other unlucky nikka.

:pacspit:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I got you tomorrow morning

I'll have to post pics later, gotta get some work done here.

I have been running in these for most of the year and they are :noah: for me
Nike_LunarEclipse+_4.jpg

The best thing about the FlyKnits I can say after one run (3.3 mi) is that I didn't really think about them much. Overall they felt good the fit from the ankle forward was like a sock which was good. The fit in the heel was a little lose to be honest. I went TTS size and that's about right but if you wear anything heavier than a true running sock it's going to be extra snug IMO.

At this point I think it would only be good for basic running because it is so light. I used the LunarEclipse for training sessions as well and beat them up pretty good and they had good all around support for quick cuts and impact movements.

Pics later and it will be interesting to see how these hold up for 2-3 runs a week. So far I like them.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
So I went to my local spot after getting my cut to see if they getting the fire red 4s and they said there getting them. So I browse the shelf and BOOM I see an big size of OLY 7s. :gladbron: Im like yall got an 11.5 and dude said it was a 12 and the very last pair. So I tried it on and unlike the 12's and 6's these had me like :ahh: Left the store like :smugdraper: