Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
My favorite to wear is the Bordeauxs...they get some much good attention without being all bright. Matches easily.
I wear my triple black penny IIs and the Black/Varsity VIs the most...both are pretty much beater status right now. The VIs still look great...the Pennys are startin to lean a lil bit. I'm bout to retire them on a power line somewhere when I find a replacement. I'm lookin for something thats mostly black, looks good, and aint gonna cost me alot...like my women. I been looking at a pair of Pyroclasts
dTLsy.jpg

these are right up my alley...I been wanting a pair of Pyroclasts since I seen these. They look fly...I know they're durable cuz their ACG...I like wearing shyt that I don't see anybody up on. nikkas be sleeping on the ACG brand. Love my Terra Humana's too.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I think if you got jordan 9's in small feet shoe size they look straight but me wearing 11.5/12s they look bulky and boot like. They really don't do anything for me.

Lebron 9's>>>>>Jordan 9's

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nine's are not average, joe!!

they are the next evolution of the tinkerhatfield ii's.

plus, signal the coming of arguabely the goat tinkerhatfield.

if you were around when they dropped,..or peep game.

you would see they are far from average.

art barr

:rudy:

fukk outta here they are OKAY

nothing special !! Lets be real most sneaker heads wouldnt say yo the 9's my favorite shoe :merchant:. but if you do love em cool :yeshrug:

Come on breh the design is mad basic not super doper oldie but goodie story behind the creation.

There are 3 reasons the ix's are significant in the history of flight is because they were jordan's stamp in to global super stardom, mj retired to go play baseball and tinker turned them into baseball cleats.

Aint no body worried about no fukking 9' man.

If you love em cool :eat:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
The 9's are :huhldup: I have a cousin who rocks his 9's like concords :russ: but that's his shoe so I guess.... It's not my feet. :yeshrug:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
reebok-answer-iv-white-black.jpg

Swizz Beats promised “Big Things” for the Reebok Line in 2012, and with the release of the Reebok Question a few months ago, we knew something serious was brewing over at Reebok HQ. In August, another classic returns 12 years after it’s original release in a White and Black colorway, which was worn by AI during his time with the 76ers. Watch out for this colorway on August 10th

On these. That 2001 year was godly as a Sixer Fan. They should call these the 'Step Overs'

Allen-Step.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not A Big Fan Of Iversons But I Remember My Cuz Being In Love With These lol

reebok-answer-1-throwback-thursday-4.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I always thought them Iversons looked like some Payless Shoes shyt. Looking like Skechers in the back. :umad: