Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where was yall when the olives dropped the first time around.?

Didnt matter if u were black, white, brown or chigga... Nobody was willing to reduce themselves to rocking that shiit.

Hideous then... Still a lower tier retro now.

Can't lie a lot of people hated them when they first dropped in 94 but I always loved them. The black/red charcoal 9s shut shyt down though. I had those, the kilroys, and the Carolina blues.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LOL I Remember The 1st Time The Olives Dropped Everyone In NY Who Copped Got The Brown Suede Dyed Whatever Color They Liked
thats what I did copped them on sale and had the suede dyed black everybody in the city was on my kicks. All black with the red basketball, red jumpman and red 23 they was hard.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
thats what I did copped them on sale and had the suede dyed black everybody in the city was on my kicks. All black with the red basketball, red jumpman and red 23 they was hard.

That's EXACTLY What I Did, Copped Em On Sale From A Small Mom & Pop Had Em Died Black Cuz Of The Red On The Back :thumbsup:

I Remember Dudes Was Doing All Kinds Of Colors

I Played It Safe Though with The Black, They Looked Tough

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To eveybody here take a look at that olive 9 pic now imagine the olive dyed black...fukking epic.
I might cop 2 pairs and have a pair dyed, I took mine to a shoe repair spot and had them do a professional dye job.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Where was yall when the olives dropped the first time around.?

1993/94 I was in 9th grade. Everyone had a mix all Black 9s, White Black 9s, or Olive 9s. Females copped the blue joint. No one ever said they were the ugly pair. This was back on my small island. I am speaking from the perspective of an island nikka. Have no clue what was hot in USA I know my boys Rat, Cardi and Telly had em... and I was :sad: I copped the Diamond Turfs around that time, on a school trip to Philly, only got 1 good shoe a year from Moms, she was tight. Started hustling to buy my own shyt in 10th grade.

When they retroed, I wasn't into copping Js...

All Their Other Shoes Are Quality But Jordan Retros Are Still Lacking
True