rita-ora-nike-air-force-180-volt-pack.jpg

She flat!!!

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MarqueeSole pics look legit though

the toebox looks bigger/bulkier then usual....with that said I hope the pair I purchase looks like the usual :pachaha:

Something looks seriously off about that shape...

If im not mistaken maqueesole and air randy shoes arent official air jordans, as they make them their selves. Havent checked on it lately but one of those guyes was making space jams a year after their release. I never buy from earlier sites amymore.

And another thing. When they shoes release you should go and try to cop the original pair because they will go down in price cuz of hypebeast thirst for the latest release. the shoes, if well taken care of will be dam near be 85% better quality wise. or any shoe preferable before 2005 or two or three years ago.

But i kno the thirst is strong for these retros so :manny:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Wasn't able to cop the KD's this morning :noah:

Just going to stop fukking with twitter and do what those niketalk cats do. Keep refreshing the search page where the item shows up. These were gone in about 5 seconds before anyone who clicked the twitter link had a chance to grab them.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather have a new wearable shoe than an older shoe :manny:

KD USA's sold out this morning

Un-DSing the Oly 7s today :yes:

Who said anything about buying used or unwearable? Didnt these come out a year or two ago? And im almost willing to bet they have been changed or something stripped down /away and price increased.:pachaha:

I have blk/red xi og, wht blk xii og, og wht xiv etc. and various og foams and trainers from the 90s all wearable vnds in true og quality, shape and Premium materials :manny:.

VII never was my favorite pretty much bottom of the pack numeral j. Its just hyped cuz its a jordan release:snoop: these vii aint even in top 20 of wanted jays. But don't let me rain on your parade carry on.