Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I've been un-ds'n kicks more recently. I need to spruce up my wardrobe a bit tho. I keep putting the clothing money toward shoes.

This week- Red 11s
Next week- Yeezy double up
XMAS Giffs and regular bills

I put one of my size 12 Beluga 2.0's onto stock x way over market so I can at least get a decent amount after fees. I will un-ds the other pair once I get some shirts to go with my pants/jeans.....2018 probably :facepalm:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Just bought these Reebok Iverson Questions off of Ebay :banderas: . The Prototype, they say these are the original design they had in mind for the Iverson Questions back in the day.

Reebok-Question-Prototype-On-Feet-10.jpg

Reebok-Question-Prototype-On-Feet-8.jpg

reebok-question-prototype-og-sample-3.jpg

These aren't my pics btw (mine didn't come yet:dame:)

nike-lebron-soldier-10-sacramento-kings-04.jpg

I also bought these ^^ a few months back, forgot to post them. Space Jam Lebron soldier 10s/ Sacramento Kings.

I'll post my actual pics another time, maybe next week

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
Anyone get their tracking numbers for the Kaws yet? They said within 10 days and it's been just over a week :patrice::lupe:

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Anyone get their tracking numbers for the Kaws yet? They said within 10 days and it's been just over a week :patrice::lupe:

You should probably email them a lot of people was having problems with the tracking number never getting sent to them after they got the order email.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Just not feeling the Red 11s. Maybe i just don't see anyone rocking them right, but they just arent hot to me. They shouldve dropped them years ago around the time the Red Octobers Yeezys had the game in a frenzy.

I'm back to collecting my classics. Is 300$ for DS 11 Gamma a decent deal?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just not feeling the Red 11s. Maybe i just don't see anyone rocking them right, but they just arent hot to me. They shouldve dropped them years ago around the time the Red Octobers Yeezys had the game in a frenzy.

I'm back to collecting my classics. Is 300$ for DS 11 Gamma a decent deal?
yes