Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Gawt damn, was in portland this past weekend for a batch lores party...

Was there for one night only and i must have seen the Olympic 6's a rough 8 times.

Good lawd. And it didn't help that one of the guys with us had his pair on the whole weekend.

Makes me want to just keep mines deadstock until the hypebeasts have wore them to the ground.

Au contraire, got a couple daps on my varsity red sixes (one dude last December wanted to buy them off my feet at the mall. Breigh was no more than 20 years old, so you know he prolly eloped with the new school run. Hmph.).

An WHOA at the dudes getting stabbed for sevens. Remember coppin' the FTLOTG with ease. Is this the end?

Since I've got a decent collection now, I just break out new releases once and then put them on ice for a couple months. :pachaha:

What to wear first day of the semester though. :ohlawd:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Makes me want to just keep mines deadstock until the hypebeasts have wore them to the ground.

This.

I must've seen at least 30 people with Oly 6's in the past 2 weeks.

I always wait until the hype dies down and then wear my shyt.

People looking at my crispy, clean True Blue 3's like :krs: cause most I see now are straight :shaq2: status.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
no shoe that i want will ever be an easy cop. i expect fire red 4s to be fukking insane.
Fire Red fours are gonna be nuts but I'm telling y'all nikkas gonna be rioting on Black Friday when those BR 4s drop. Mark my words these are going to be the biggest release of the year by far. I'm not even going to fukk around with these, I'll just preorder.

So basically every Jordan release is going to be an event now?
I swear as much as people been shytting on the olive 9s and the fact that they were outlet store status when they first released if I'm not able to cop these super easy I'm officially done with the sneaker game.

Niketalk until recently. I fukks with solecollector too.

Nike-Foam-Pro-Crimson.jpg

Right now there hasn't been an official release date, all we know is they're supposed to come out in September. I think they're alright, I'll cop just to trade for another pair of foams I like.
I'll probably pass on these, but I bet these will be beasted on too. :beli: I wish they would drop those all black with gold speckled foams that pics were going around of a few months ago.