Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why. What release did they botch this time
air-jordan-1-top-3-gold-union-los-angeles-complex-con-1.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I got a pair of the gold top 3s in a 13 off Oquim. I was like 2 mins too late for my size 12. I had to use my Mac to translate what my phone was showing but the payment went through.

I can’t even read the receipt. I’ll either sell them, trade or size swap if possible. I was able to enter Kaws but not expecting much love.

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
New Heights next up... These 15s gonna get me back in the game... Gonna be my 3rd pair.

Nike-LeBron-15-New-Heights.png

Those really caught my eye, the black and gum hot too...slept on the ashes but they on discount so will probably cop those. The Ghost ones I skipped on due to the color but they legit fie. They look good with joggers & shorts IMO. What jeans you wearing your with if any?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What he do? :wtf:
His website was supposed to drop those gold jordans, but he only gave access to those with password and then he finally made it public to the rest of the world but the stock was like 3 shoes. And then that dikkhead started tweeting about ppl being salty

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Those really caught my eye, the black and gum hot too...slept on the ashes but they on discount so will probably cop those. The Ghost ones I skipped on due to the color but they legit fie. They look good with joggers & shorts IMO. What jeans you wearing your with if any?
Just the slim style denim, ripped, faded shyt everyone be rockin. Anything that sits on top of sneakers. Florida so most we gone have is hoodies and jeans. These dope for winter, no boots needed.

BigBoy713

Pro
Daps
Reppin
H-Town!
Just the slim style denim, ripped, faded shyt everyone be rockin. Anything that sits on top of sneakers. Florida so most we gone have is hoodies and jeans. These dope for winter, no boots needed.
What would be a good place to buy pants like this? In store? Online?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
What would be a good place to buy pants like this? In store? Online?
I'm a big dude, 6'2 240... I can get shirts all day online. Never pants. Gotta try em on. Just go to your urban shops in the malls, and some nice brands even in the trendy mall stores. Also check the discount spots Citi Trends, Burlington, Ross etc.(if looks over Brands cuz I have a few from those spots aint gonna front)

Online if you wanna look:
Jimmy Jazz
Karmaloop
DrJays
City Gear
Ubiq