Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yall ready for Yeezy Season?

Finishline has instore raffles on the 19th for the 25th drop. Seems like everywhere will have the Belugas and foot site apps start reserving next week. I saw Hibbet sports listing them, shyt dikks Sporting Goods may have them too for all we know. I entered raffles for the frozen yellow drop this Saturday, wanna flip those

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Finishline has instore raffles on the 19th for the 25th drop. Seems like everywhere will have the Belugas and foot site apps start reserving next week. I saw Hibbet sports listing them, shyt dikks Sporting Goods may have them too for all we know. I entered raffles for the frozen yellow drop this Saturday, wanna flip those
I have no idea where to go for raffles on these but I'll hit up FNL and Hibbett in my local mall and enter. Anyone doing online raffles? I tried for those HU Pharrell joints last weekend on adidas site but that was useless.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

How does the confirm app work

I know it’s to late but how does it work

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
70 pairs for yellow yeezys in Australia :mjlol::mjlol:they are trash though, only trying cause it will be good to resell

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
copping one of "the Ten" seems doable here. fingers crossed, I just want one - preferably the prestos. already struck out on frozen yellows but I actually want and would rock the Beluga 2.0s and the Blue Tint ones

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Rust Pink for sure getting passed on if these drop this year.
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-igloo.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Igloo" - SneakerNews.com

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
copping one of "the Ten" seems doable here. fingers crossed, I just want one - preferably the prestos. already struck out on frozen yellows but I actually want and would rock the Beluga 2.0s and the Blue Tint ones

Off White Store backdoored the hell out of the release lol. Haven was your best bet as they have decent quantities, couple of my friends hit on AM90, and Blazers.
Don't think anyone hit on the frozen yellow, eyes are on the Beluga ..heard the numbers should be decent this time around.