Thanks for the response.

that resale price tho :jay_wot:
These supposedly drop in the fall if you like them

pharrell-adidas-nmd-human-race-fall-winter-2017-lineup.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
its flyknit so even if your toes to the tip top it shouldn't be a problem. i have the flyknit AF1 lows, regular AF1 highs and now these and regular 1s. I went true in everything and i'm fine.

it is a tight fit for me at 11 but the laces are loose. if you don't normally size down, then don't. I never do, and the black Motorsports i got in 10.5 are getting resized or given away

gonna rock em for real tomorrow and if my opinion changes i'll let y'all know

same here. seeing em in person and on feet i'm more than happy.

I wear 12 normally, saw Bull on youtube say 11.5 would fit better when he bought his true size 12. I went to the local mall, 11.5 worked for me after trying them on, it's all they had anyway unless I wanted to jump to 13. Tight fit but good fit. The lacing took a min to loosen up to get my foot in which is common with the shoe. Very comfortable shoe I must say. I will wear these a lot. I have a 12 in my flyknit airmax 90's and wish I got 11.5 in that, those ran big af.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I wear 12 normally, saw Bull on youtube say 11.5 would fit better when he bought his true size 12. I went to the local mall, 11.5 worked for me after trying them on, it's all they had anyway unless I wanted to jump to 13. Tight fit but good fit. The lacing took a min to loosen up to get my foot in which is common with the shoe. Very comfortable shoe I must say. I will wear these a lot. I have a 12 in my flyknit airmax 90's and wish I got 11.5 in that, those ran big af.
Glad it worked out. I do have wide feet so I guess that's why for me true to size is tight. Royals on October 7 :patrice: I keep saying I'm done til February 2K18 but I might need those too