Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Copped these.
IMG_0351.png

Me too breh. That's two straight draws I hit on after never hitting on a draw before.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though I got lucky on the SB's for retail and Kith, the beasts that plan to feast will be out for these sneaks.

Sneakers for the bullets was an L in less than 30 seconds.

Not a hype man, y'all know me.

So l already bit the presale button for 218.

Shiit is crazy how much Nike paid attention to how Adidas had the upper leg in the cool factor (not sales, obviously)...

Now look how hype the Air Max 1 and Vapor Max?

My biggest regret, and y'all can kick me in the nuts proverbially... was that I copped too many Adidas during that hype run.

As i still believe they look dope and feel great.... the issue at hand is over saturation. now EVERYBODY and their mama got a pair (you think i'm exaggerating this claim:

2pzies5.jpg

at a clothing store this past weekend. LOL.

This is a middle aged couple... perhaps upper 40's/lower 50's.

Wearing my nike's and bulky tennis/bball shoes proudly. Actually feel somewhat unique in the latter outfit.

Y'all can keep them yeezys... i'll keep my women like Flojoe.

36 - 24 - 36?

Haha...

Only if she's 5'5 with brown teeth.

You bought them on presale for $218? Where?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You bought them on presale for $218? Where?

884421-700 Nike Men Air Max 97 Og Metallic Gold Red Sz 8-13 | eBay

On monday, they had 'em for 210 plus 8 bucks shipping.

Listing said it was a presale.

I was contemplating because of the low presale price and dudes on niketalk being extremely paranoid. But i think that fortune comes to those who take wrists.

Read their ratings and of all the several hundred good reviews, there were 4 bad ones... but each one, the seller gave their rebuttal and they all seemed sound and rationale.

So bit the gun for 218 Monday morning after learning that these were going to be a beeyotch to acquire.

Then about 3 hours after I hit the submit button... the seller raised the price 20 bucks. So after hearing the horror stories on NT about how Ebay sellers acquire your funds to fund the sneakers and then refund you... only to pull a BAIT AND SWITCH and seller posts the same sneaker for much more money later when the demand goes up.

Then this shiit happens.

They shipped it yesterday! So technically, they had them in stock at their depot in Los Angeles.

Shoes should be here Monday.

8xv6ae.png

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
884421-700 Nike Men Air Max 97 Og Metallic Gold Red Sz 8-13 | eBay

On monday, they had 'em for 210 plus 8 bucks shipping.

Listing said it was a presale.

I was contemplating because of the low presale price and dudes on niketalk being extremely paranoid. But i think that fortune comes to those who take wrists.

Read their ratings and of all the several hundred good reviews, there were 4 bad ones... but each one, the seller gave their rebuttal and they all seemed sound and rationale.

So bit the gun for 218 Monday morning after learning that these were going to be a beeyotch to acquire.

Then about 3 hours after I hit the submit button... the seller raised the price 20 bucks. So after hearing the horror stories on NT about how Ebay sellers acquire your funds to fund the sneakers and then refund you... only to pull a BAIT AND SWITCH and seller posts the same sneaker for much more money later when the demand goes up.

Then this shiit happens.

They shipped it yesterday! So technically, they had them in stock at their depot in Los Angeles.

Shoes should be here Monday.

8xv6ae.png
Props bro, if you're vouching for it then They must be legit. I might pull the trigger

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
It's confirmed... after all those disparaging comments I make on Snkrs PLUS app... they have certainly got me black listed.

Wanted to see if i could get the gold 97's on there for good measure.

Either I have really bad luck/coincidence or they actually pay attention to my harsh criticisms and placed a red flag on my account.

I have not hit on ANY substantial release since last summer on SNKRS.

We'll just chalk this out to chance and karma... cuz i was doing good last year on there. lol

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
It's confirmed... after all those disparaging comments I make on Snkrs PLUS app... they have certainly got me black listed.

Wanted to see if i could get the gold 97's on there for good measure.

Either I have really bad luck/coincidence or they actually pay attention to my harsh criticisms and placed a red flag on my account.

I have not hit on ANY substantial release since last summer on SNKRS.

We'll just chalk this out to chance and karma... cuz i was doing good last year on there. lol

Yeah you def blacklisted, because I hit buy right after it went on sale

and I caught a fat L too, using 2 phones :Sadcam:
L confirmed at 10:00am

Today was a bad day to test your theory tho. I was up at 3am by chance and got hit with multiple other L's from online sites.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Mannnnnn I set up everything two hours before so everowould go smooth as soon as they came available I clicked buy and was processing and I got a pop up saying my password was wrong:gucci: I was already logged in how was it al of a sudden wrong:comeon: ofcourse when I go back in they were sold out 2 minutes later.

Like seriously did they include fragments of the infinity stone in these shoes? Are these shoes secretly Jordan's? Wtf
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit - Men's at Eastbay