video_image-252882.jpg

and them shyt's felt like I was playing in timbo's

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I copped the PG1s from Foot Locker. They should be delivered to my house in a few days.

Mines just cummed today...

Solid ass shoe braye.

Good lawd i half sized up cuz these are almost as difficult as the KD 9's to get in. Some virgin puss tight narrowness.

But for the price point and quality... better than the kd 9's for sure. I just wish they were more of a conventional shoe with a tongue like the Kobe AD (now those are the bball shoe of 2016/17)

2ro3omx.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
man u need to get on that shyt they got 15% off nike too so if ppl coppin shyt off this clearance they can get a lot of cash byke

:blessed:

those kobes are fire i had to do it :wow:
funny thing about ebates is I got 15% cash back on an order that got cancelled from nike. all y'all should sign up for that shyt, even got cash back from flights. bought 6 items off Forever 21 today and basically got one of the shirts for free

nothing on nike right now for me to take advantage of the 15% there

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Mannnnnn I set up everything two hours before so everowould go smooth as soon as they came available I clicked buy and was processing and I got a pop up saying my password was wrong:gucci: I was already logged in how was it al of a sudden wrong:comeon: ofcourse when I go back in they were sold out 2 minutes later.

Like seriously did they include fragments of the infinity stone in these shoes? Are these shoes secretly Jordan's? Wtf
Some sizes, maybe yours
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Running Dark Grey / Black - Latest | 5Pointz

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

Solid ass shoe braye.

Good lawd i half sized up cuz these are almost as difficult as the KD 9's to get in. Some virgin puss tight narrowness.

But for the price point and quality... better than the kd 9's for sure. I just wish they were more of a conventional shoe with a tongue like the Kobe AD (now those are the bball shoe of 2016/17)

2ro3omx.jpg

Mine came today too :leon:

k3rya1.jpg

yea they are nice but hard to get into. Very tight. I got them in a 13.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Solid ass shoe braye.

2ro3omx.jpg
mine came today too, these look really good in person. Love the colorway

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
For those who copped the PGs, should I go up half a size or tts. I heard that they are very narrow near the arch of your foot

I halfed up before trying them them on and lawd, they are more narrow than a french driveway in the riviera. No Geraldo.

While they are snug, the comfort level of the upper, coupled with the thick sole, embedded with full zoom air technology... these are the extreme hoop shoes (too bad that no longer do I ball... I just fall).

Whole size up would be too long (yes hetero).

Even half up i have a thumb size between my big toe and the tip of the shoe.

I want to return them due to fitment, but damn, these things are a blast to wear and look fukkin' great.

Any body who's a sneaker afficionado should try these bad boys out.