Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Yeezys are the same thing as Roshe Runs, people are really paying a $150 premium for a similar shoe. :smh:

And for the record, no I don't wear Roshe's. I had a pair (i'll admit, I fell for the hype) but didn't really like them or wear them so I sold them.

Lincoln Road Mall Nike got the fire. Might go tomorrow. Hit Sawgrass and Pembroke Gardens today. They had royalties, all star 6s, alt 8s
meh....went there for the first time 3 weeks ago and I wasn't really impressed. They didn't even have the 97s, how you the only niketown in the city but don't have one of the biggest releases? :why:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yeezys are the same thing as Roshe Runs, people are really paying a $150 premium for a similar shoe. :smh:

And for the record, no I don't wear Roshe's. I had a pair (i'll admit, I fell for the hype) but didn't really like them or wear them so I sold them.

meh....went there for the first time 3 weeks ago and I wasn't really impressed. They didn't even have the 97s, how you the only niketown in the city but don't have one of the biggest releases? :why:
Been there a few times. They had heat when I went, old releases like Kobe fade to black, sought after stuff like PG1 shining, vapormax og, Royals, restocks, etc. The ability to use the 30% off on current stuff is a plus if needed. Hopefully I make it tomorrow if not I'll use at Sawgrass and Palm Beach outlets.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Haven't been keeping up as much but I'm still out here copping every now and again. I still shoot shoes but not as much..switched up from just shooting product to include more of a street aesthetic, got featured on hypebeast recently which was cool

Glad to see the family doing well and :salute: to some of the new names I've seen around

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got any experience ordering from supreme? Similar to what y'all were saying about adidas, I've yet to receive any confirmation from my suptempo order the other day. My card was charged tho. Am I safe? Or do they sometimes cancel orders due to inventory errors? Thanks.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got any experience ordering from supreme? Similar to what y'all were saying about adidas, I've yet to receive any confirmation from my suptempo order the other day. My card was charged tho. Am I safe? Or do they sometimes cancel orders due to inventory errors? Thanks.
Did u screenshot your order number?

You can call them and ask about it

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u screenshot your order number?

You can call them and ask about it

I didn't screenshot it. I tried the contact section on the website to see if I accidentally put in the wrong email since I was rushing to try and complete the order, but no response from that yet either. I guess I'll just wait until next week to see if I get a delivery, lol

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

X64Y0Nn.png
X64Y0Nn.png

see that's why i would never buy these. at least all white air force 1s are leather that can be cleaned to some extent. those yeezy's will never be the same. :francis:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Haven't been keeping up as much but I'm still out here copping every now and again. I still shoot shoes but not as much..switched up from just shooting product to include more of a street aesthetic, got featured on hypebeast recently which was cool

Glad to see the family doing well and :salute: to some of the new names I've seen around
Whats a breh gotta do to see all this greatness?