Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
not a reseller, prolly never will be, they my first yeezys, and after trying on some different pants in the house with em they look aight on me so i'll keep em. thought about doing a trade but there's nothing that I missed that I'm itching to get
1q2uex.jpg
Congrats dude!

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I see so many squares rocking yeezys that straight up ain't doing the shoe justice, that I thought the silhouette was weak.

Now that I finally got a pair to try and style up, I'm an appreciator

Yeezy's are a dope shoe. They've been dope, and will continue to be dope...

I'm willing to bet that most people who are overly vocal about them being garbage or whatever, simply have not had a legitimate chance at buying a pair without overpaying. years of striking out will have people spewing all types of hatred towards shyt they secretly want..

It's like when a guy asks for a girls number, gets shot down, and yells back "fukk you then bytch, you ugly anyway."

lots of hurt feelings in the sneaker game these days... I'm guilty of that shyt too. I've struck out on shyt and been like fukk them bytch ass shoes.. knowin damn well I wanted a pair :laugh: don't get me wrong though, not every Yeezy is a hit. those Calabasas shyts can kick rocks.. But for the most part, the boosts are nice.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeezy's are a dope shoe. They've been dope, and will continue to be dope...

I'm willing to bet that most people who are overly vocal about them being garbage or whatever, simply have not had a legitimate chance at buying a pair without overpaying. years of striking out will have people spewing all types of hatred towards shyt they secretly want..

It's like when a guy asks for a girls number, gets shot down, and yells back "fukk you then bytch, you ugly anyway."

lots of hurt feelings in the sneaker game these days... I'm guilty of that shyt too. I've struck out on shyt and been like fukk them bytch ass shoes.. knowin damn well I wanted a pair :laugh: don't get me wrong though, not every Yeezy is a hit. those Calabasas shyts can kick rocks.. But for the most part, the boosts are nice.
yeah you ain't lying. i get over the strike out pretty quick still. no royals, prolly got one more chance at em for retail, if not its whatever.

I honestly ain't a big fan of the stripe they added to the v2 but i try for them raffles walking all up and down the city same way. first win just so happens to be stripe-free :ehh:

they cool and all, but if you ain't a straight up stan of Kanye and/or Adidas, paying resell is absolutely insane to me. when the cashier chic told me the RETAIL price I got light headed. cats out here letting that strike out get to em a little too hard then complaining about resell prices. resellers just taking advantage of y'all emotions and lack of discipline

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
didn't know you were from down here :ohhh:

outlet at dolphin is hit or miss, I've heard sawgrass got all the good stuff

all these sneaker youtubers are lame and corny as fukk
Lincoln Road Mall Nike got the fire. Might go tomorrow. Hit Sawgrass and Pembroke Gardens today. They had royalties, all star 6s, alt 8s

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
anyone get the Rodmans in either colourway?

tried the black ones on today and was sold but I'm gonna try and hold out til the 6th on nike.ca. they drop on nike website on the 4th and the metallic red Jordan 1s on the 6th, got a 20% coupon I been holding on to so if i can get both in one shot i'll do. if one or the other ain't available i'll prolly just pass on both

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Adidas still hasn't sent me confirmation but I was charged

this is the first time I've ordered on adidas ever, how likely is it that my order gets canceled?

when dealing with Nike, I usually get confirmation after a few hours. It's literally been like 7

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

this is the first time I've ordered on adidas ever, how likely is it that my order gets canceled?

when dealing with Nike, I usually get confirmation after a few hours. It's literally been like 7
Happened to me with a pair of yzys and without confirm email they get cancelled breh

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
anyone get the Rodmans in either colourway?

tried the black ones on today and was sold but I'm gonna try and hold out til the 6th on nike.ca. they drop on nike website on the 4th and the metallic red Jordan 1s on the 6th, got a 20% coupon I been holding on to so if i can get both in one shot i'll do. if one or the other ain't available i'll prolly just pass on both
If all else,

Nike Air Shake NDestrukt - Black / White

Nike Air Shake NDestrukt - White / Red

Jimmy Jazz has tons in store at the local mall. Seems they sell online heavier.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Happened to me with a pair of yzys and without confirm email they get cancelled breh

low key feel like thats whats coming

wouldn't be a complete blow because I won an in store raffle but still, that would be kinda trash.

edit: I'm safe. they sent the confirmation to my paypal email account (I always check out with paypal, its quicker) rather than my yahoo which I'm registered to their site with.

:lawd:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps

This is what happened to me. Still waiting on the confirmation from adidas. I'm not mad if they get cancelled but if they don't then it's all good too.