Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
i hit purchase AT 10:00....told me i was "in line/pending" then a minute or 2 later said they were sold out....how tf is a normal person supposed to cop a pair online?

I'm beginning to think that the purpose of the app isn't to make copping easier:patrice: This thread has been filled with more L's than W's for quite some time.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Got mine last second from a Footaction whose shipment was late. Waited for an hour in the store for the UPS man. When he arrived, brehs were like :blessed:

Not even a full size run. Got my 13 doe :obama:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What size you is, pause.

I'm an 11 point Five, famlay.

But i did score on Kith (apparently, they were trolling with the kith link, so people thought it was a joke at first).

Somebody else on NT pointed out that it was a legit link, i clicked it and they had my size avail and got through.

180 shipped.

Otherwise, with the seattle taxes (10.1 as of last week), wouldn't coughed up 176.50. So i'm good that i didn't have to drive and fuss with the
other hypebeast.

Funny story, i was selling some NMD's on Tuesday (WHITE XR1... btw, i did resell, but for under retail cuz i ordered from a french website and they sent me the wrong color, they refunded me and let me keep the shoes, so i sold them for 140) and met up with this dude at starbucks. Very first time, I AM NOT A RESELLER OUT OF SPITE AND

While i was doing the exchange, this dude walks out of the Fed Ex in the 2017 97 Silver Bullets and me and the buyer were like, "OH shyt!"

Them things bling like a mofo.

Better than the 2010's (which i had but regrettably gave to a co-worker, but he hooked me up with food cuz i was hungry and broke during those years).

Long story short. You think these were hard to acquire?

The Michael Johnsons (aka The Gold Bullet) jumpoffs will be a massacre.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just ordered these puppies.

Should be here by Memorial Day weekend.

It's funny how i was praising the Kobe AD a couple days ago.

Then i run into these today and it was a no brainer. Especially to celebrate The Nubian Mamba's final game anniversary.

Mainly got them cuz i'm in adoration with the iridescent heel skin.

These will be my summer jams.

144n6h.png

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Just ordered these puppies.

Should be here by Memorial Day weekend.

It's funny how i was praising the Kobe AD a couple days ago.

Then i run into these today and it was a no brainer. Especially to celebrate The Nubian Mamba's final game anniversary.

Mainly got them cuz i'm in adoration with the iridescent heel skin.

These will be my summer jams.

144n6h.png

:ehh: