Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Same, then I got email saying they shipped today, then they were delivered today...so weird, I gottem tho

I just came home them joints was outside I felt the box was hot af so they been out there a minute.:heh:

First release I ain't get notice from UPS or Nike that was coming or that they was delivered

But the shoes was flawless I'm happy with my pair, the quality on these joints was A-1

Same thing. On my feet now.

These are well worth the price tag IMO

Really good nubuck leather and the comfort is much better

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah what happened
1220x8x.jpg

2ptqom1.jpg

2hmewki.jpg

5scia.jpg
...straight fukked up....lmao @ making a big purchase like that when the shoe market is slowing the fukk down....:mjlol:.....

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
1220x8x.jpg

2ptqom1.jpg

2hmewki.jpg

5scia.jpg
...straight fukked up....lmao @ making a big purchase like that when the shoe market is slowing the fukk down....:mjlol:.....
thats craaaaaaaaazy. breh took a swing for a homerun trynna make his situation much better and ended up taking a L for it. its all good. the breh gets props from me for trying to better his situation and maning up in public to try to make sure his customers are taken care of when he messed up. dude seems solid

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
thats craaaaaaaaazy. breh took a swing for a homerun trynna make his situation much better and ended up taking a L for it. its all good. the breh gets props from me for trying to better his situation and maning up in public to try to make sure his customers are taken care of when he messed up. dude seems solid
He's not though....he sold shoes to customers that were not authentic and not as described....and he tried to put that on the bruh he bought the shoes from...you gonna drop 500k on shoes and not check their authenticity??....that is shady as fukk....

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
He's not though....he sold shoes to customers that were not authentic and not as described....and he try to put that on the bruh he bought the shoes from...you gonna drop 500k on shoes and not check their authenticity??....that is shady as fukk....
:ohhh: u know what... i didnt even look at it like that. :francis: maybe its eff that guy now :scust:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's not though....he sold shoes to customers that were not authentic and not as described....and he try to put that on the bruh he bought the shoes from...you gonna drop 500k on shoes and not check their authenticity??....that is shady as fukk....
Man that shyt just sounds shady as fukk JsForDays...:stopitslime:

fukk outta here. No sympathy for any involved. The buyers should have known better.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dog. :dead:

Son. :russ:

nikka. :lolbron:

Breh. :laff:

Scrap. :wow:

you have got to be shytting me.

Like, how dumb can you be. This is worse than the dude I saw that had 82K of taxes to pay to paypal. These nikkas treat the shoe game like the drug game. Like big breh said this shyt is slowing down. Metallic 5s on shelves on display like shyt down here. nikkas not dropping $220.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They had no business making those Vs $220. Them shyts still sitting. Good looking shoe but I still didn't want them with military discount. :aicmon:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Rumors are going around those OVO XII's will be a silent drop tomorrow on Snkrs....be ready.....

Nothing here in Toronto just letting you guys know.

Long weekend here , was supposed to hit OVO Bounce but got other stuff going on. We have restocks on shoes that launched earlier in The year like WC4 and 72-10. OVO pop up shops will be scattered in the city.
Any updates and I'll hit y'all up.
Bday weekend ..so I gotta hit the vault.