Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wish I could have brought the whole box but I just brought a new car so my funds are low. I only copped cuz they were 60 bucks. No one was checking for them in the store either so if you're in the Long Island area head over they probably still sitting
Breh I can PayPal you right away :noah:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yo whats the deal with dude always trying to go at people wearing Supreme stuff? There's gotta be a story.

anyone doing anything for net fame. I don't like supreme much either but I ain't gotta throw hands over it.
Dude such a lame. Why is it anybody's business what another man is wearing. I see who he Doin it to tho. I don't wish harm on anybody but dude is gonna get what's comin to him eventually. Smh

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
og-nike-air-flyknit-presto-blue-1.jpg

Clean :ohlawd:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Muhammad Ali. Kerri Strug. Michael Johnson. United States of America. The 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta were arguably the greatest of all-time, and now, Nike is celebrating the 20th Anniversary with a special make-up of the Air Trainer SC High.

Drawing it's palette from the Atlanta games' official logo, the shoe is styled in green leather and suede, complemented by gold hardware and white on the tongue and straps. Peach embroidery on the left tongue is a symbolic nod the host city, while the laurel wreath marks the insoles and heel. As a final touch, the translucent outsole reveals a multicolor confetti graphic.

While Nike hasn't yet announced an official release date, the early word is that these will hit nike.com on July 19.

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-1_y1iwfs.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-2_oa2r2l.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-3_oa2r2v.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-4_oa2r33.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-5_oa2r3h.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-6_oa2r3q.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-96-atlanta-olympics-7_oa2r40.jpg

:lupe:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Wish I could have brought the whole box but I just brought a new car so my funds are low. I only copped cuz they were 60 bucks. No one was checking for them in the store either so if you're in the Long Island area head over they probably still sitting
What else they had?