air-jordan-11-low-midnight-navy-gum_g01wzn.jpg

Thank goodness I'm done until the Charlotte 10s

I want both.. But I think these are QS

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got a size 11 and a half at Mr Allans without a gay ass raffle ticket. Waited in line less than a hour, which wouldn't have been shyt if the sun wasn't killing our ass.

Worth it tho. I seen nikkas flipping em ASAP for 325+, seen a few go for 350 just cause nikkas ain't feel like waiting in the sun just to get hoed once let in. I was considering sitting for a few days and seeing what they gone be going for on the resell market, but I ain't do this shyt for no pro up, these bytches going on feet TONIGHT!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The black/red Michael Air Jordan Twelves took me back to softmore year of highschool.

What a great release for a shiitty weekend here in seattle with the overcast and reign... and i'm dueling food poisoning i got from spaghetto factory Thursday. Didn't go out the entire weekend. All i did was stay home and watch Netflix (except for heading to the mall for a moment and grabbing the kicks i got a raffle call for at 5:36 p.m. on Friday :ohlawd: ).

These are litterally my Flu Games.

Solo shot
n3u5wi.jpg

Bolo shot
5ocozp.jpg

Bolo Knocked.

Umph.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is Home page a legit site? I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but maybe someone has purchased off of there and they were real?
They could be legit but since I've never heard of them I wouldn't cop from there..

What shoe and size were u looking at? Maybe someone here has what u looking for..