Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Any brehs looking for the black Uptempos, HOH on 34th in Manhattan still had them on display. I'm not sure what sizes they had available, I didn't ask.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Reebok :pacspit:
Stop the bullshyt and drop more Question mid :damn:

Its the 20th anniversary of the Question sneaker and AI Hall of Fame induction...they should be doing something bigger and they better drop more Questions!!!

13 are fukking sold the fukk out as always for the red toe Questions :damn:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Reebok :pacspit:
Stop the bullshyt and drop more Question mid :damn:

Its the 20th anniversary of the Question sneaker and AI Hall of Fame induction...they should be doing something bigger and they better drop more Questions!!!

13 are fukking sold the fukk out as always for the red toe Questions :damn:
I just want the Practice ones. Reebok (especially over here) ain't doing much at all lately. Adidas holding them back or something

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I just want the Practice ones. Reebok (especially over here) ain't doing much at all lately. Adidas holding them back or something
I saw some at the mall this weekend, had no idea about these. I just looked up the reasoning for the baseball stitching. I liked them, my girl did not, she can eat a dictionary.
Reebok Question Practice Baseball | SneakerFiles
reebok-question-mid-practice-2016.jpg

I keep seeing Air Cruz's and contemplating that purchase, they are 119 in 2 colors. :hmmmmmm:
nike-air-cruz-giants-blue-6.jpg

I want a pair of trainer mids and noticed these for 60
Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid - Men's at Eastbay
nike-air-trainer-1-mid-matte-black-1.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@diggy yea the Practice Questions are dope as fukk. can't find em here, surprise surprise, but my Saucony Lettermans got basically the same vibe so its no big deal

I like the Cruz design but the blue is too loud for me, the black ones and the grey ones ain't so hot in person, but the wheat ones would get copped on sight

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps