Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ultra boost comfort shyts on the flyknit racers...the $180 is justified....

That's not saying much my old ass free runs are more comfortable also, racers are prob the least comfortably running shoes I own
There's only like two colorways of the ultra boosts I've seen that I like, one of them was that shyt that finishline dropped and after tax and shipping it was upwards of 200$
For a shoe I'm not that crazy about, rather cop another pair of am95

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That's not saying much my old ass free runs are more comfortable also, racers are prob the least comfortably running shoes I own
There's only like two colorways of the ultra boosts I've seen that I like, one of them was that shyt that finishline dropped and after tax and shipping it was upwards of 200$
For a shoe I'm not that crazy about, rather cop another pair of am95
Bruh....we all know ultra boost are the shyt...ain't no denying it...we all pay more for uncomfortable J's too...:manny:....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh....we all know ultra boost are the shyt...ain't no denying it...we all pay more for uncomfortable J's too...:manny:....

U got the nmds? My boy copped those n said they ain't comfortable
I told him the ultraboost shyts look more comfortable than those, prob feel like racers the soles are thin as shyt

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
U got the nmds? My boy copped those n said they ain't comfortable
I told him the ultraboost shyts look more comfortable than those, prob feel like racers the soles are thin as shyt
Your boy is full of shyt....unless he has the mesh ones....those are the most uncomfortable....the circle knits though....comfortable as fukk...prime knits are alright....and naw nmd's are more comfortable than the flyknit racers....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your boy is full of shyt....unless he has the mesh ones....those are the most uncomfortable....the circle knits though....comfortable as fukk...prime knits are alright....and naw nmd's are more comfortable than the flyknit racers....

Them shyts only 130$ too :ohhh:
Might have to look into those :ehh:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iKUA90P.jpg
lightsaber huh?