Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Next on my radar is the oly 7s(7/21)..than fire red 4s(8/4)...than im done till septemeber.
Its lookin like the foamposite crimsons is dropping the same day as the raptors..Plus i heard the all black foams dropping the same day as the blk and red 4s thats droppin blk friday..shyt cray

If those all black foams come out I'm getting those. shyt looked dope.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm surprised that the oly' 6s have been such a hit...they've been stadium status since they released...have they ever been retroed?
Not really retroed. But they are a Retro+ colorway...they first dropped in 2000.
by the time I got hip to them they was selling out everywhere, I actually went to get to get the yellow based ones and they had just sold out my size. The yellow ones and the purple joints are the 2 pairs I still want to get but them shyts is literally gone from the face of the earth. Discontinued! :to: you know its bad when even flightclub don't even have them for the rape lol
URL]

URL]
See I liked the first ones that came out...how they put the bright ass colors under em...seems like a slightly different matieral as well...like the volt joints and these...
oNxOm.jpg

ssK5p.jpg

dpra0.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not really retroed. But they are a Retro+ colorway...they first dropped in 2000.

See I liked the first ones that came out...how they put the bright ass colors under em...seems like a slightly different matieral as well...like the volt joints and these...
oNxOm.jpg

ssK5p.jpg

dpra0.jpg
The yellow ones :noah:
I searched ebay,flightclub, googled I mean the good colors nobody selling them even for rape prices...i mean them shyts are literally gone til Nike decides to bless us again. When finishline said discontinued they wasnt bullshytting.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Damn every time I wear my red foams, I get at least 4 compliments on them. These shyts are like walking down the street with a bad bish.