Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Black Cement 3s have AAA fakes these days... glad I bought mine Black Friday. I'd try a respectable site, I don't buy anything off Ebay. Anything.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Again, the logic of trusting mystery auction site, but not ebay...?

Ive bought from 1 specific store on ebay; id4shoes

I only spent $7.50 on mystery site. Which is a test, and I would have to win something 1st. Which I haven't. I had a bad experience with Ebay back in the day.. at least 10 years. Never tried again

Plus I think sneaker-jack is buying product after the money is collected, which is a good scheme.

example - Collect $1,000+ dollars, buy shoe for $500 from a legit reseller, pocket $500. For $7.50 you have a shot to win (cheapest bid package). Wish I thought of this idea :to:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I only spent $7.50 on mystery site. Which is a test, and I would have to win something 1st. Which I haven't. I had a bad experience with Ebay back in the day.. at least 10 years. Never tried again

Plus I think sneaker-jack is buying product after the money is collected, which is a good scheme.

example - Collect $1,000+ dollars, buy shoe for $500 from a legit reseller, pocket $500. For $7.50 you have a shot to win (cheapest bid package). Wish I thought of this idea :to:
So, youre knowingly buying shoes from someone who doesnt posess them, advertising full size runs, and paying for bids to do this...and this is safer than ebay?

Look, yall do yall, and yes, it has worked... but do you at least see how easy it is to get burned by that???

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
So, youre knowingly buying shoes from someone who doesnt posess them, advertising full size runs, and paying for bids to do this...and this is safer than ebay?

Look, yall do yall, and yes, it has worked... but do you at least see how easy it is to get burned by that???

I trust them because its so simple how they made it profitable,shyt,she could be doin everything herself,all she really doin is settin up betting rings for shoes,makin profit from everyon and all she has to do is buy from re seller and ship it out to you,pockets all the profit off top :myman:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Ed come on OG, all she does is buy the ONE size of the winner, she's not sitting on all those shoes....

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I understand Ed's viewpoint, BUT all you are really paying for his her middleman service. You buy bids for her to find your size in the shoes. Where as dudes on Ebay, just sending you Chinese fakes while you actually think you bought authentic.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My Obsidians Just came in.

I prefer them to the Oly 6s. Im prob in the minority

34o3h2r.jpg
[/IMG]

This pic been buggin me,cuz i ordered military 4's from sneakerpost and mine came in retro box,but these are in new retro box :dwillhuh: