West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Im Weak, I Caved And Copped Them Bo's Last Night :noah:

1249gle.png

Uptempos Are Scheduled To Be Delivered Today

Im'a Chill With The Kicks For Awhile, Just Play The Sidelines :sadcam:

I remember when you came into this thread and dropped your pics and said you were retired......now look at you......:laff:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I told myself i was gonna slow done and save a couple racks to cop a 2 door tahoe this summer since they givn alot of over time at LAX rite now,but all that extra money jusy makes me wanna buy more shyt :sadcam:

Breh I'm on the same shyt. nikka see a few racks in the savings acct and think about all the kicks I could buy like :youngsabo:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Where do you guys store your kicks? I have them on a shelve in the garage but I'm thinking about getting a shelf for my office and displaying all my kicks and hats on. Anyone got a good setup like that?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
On the hunt for Yeezy 2 Blacks / Solar Reds... came across this.

BapeDan on NikeTalk said:
Soooooooooo...
I found a guy on ebay willing to let his solars go for 1300... felt good, still high but good.
Paid him through paypal (NOT AS GIFT) and waited about a week before he sent the shoes.
We e-mailed back and forth for a week and finally he gave me a tracking number.
Came home to a package weighing under 5 ounces.
Got a sweet box full of air for 1300.
Hopefully paypal helps me out on this one.
Still on the search...

:yeshrug: Damn!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
On the hunt for Yeezy 2 Blacks / Solar Reds... came across this.

:yeshrug: Damn!

I just remembered i helped kim k yesterday wen she was flyin through delta,sge was wearin her yeezys wit wat look like them same leather pants in pics,her ass was fat ass fukk :ohlawd: i have a bunch of young female co workers and i swear they got wet the moment they saw her,they all went on break the moment they saw her to go take pics wit her,had me takin pics for them :aicmon: then b4 u kno it theres 12 young ass white girls flockin her to take pics :beli:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I just remembered i helped kim k yesterday wen she was flyin through delta,sge was wearin her yeezys wit wat look like them same leather pants in pics,her ass was fat ass fukk :ohlawd: i have a bunch of young female co workers and i swear they got wet the moment they saw her,they all went on break the moment they saw her to go take pics wit her,had me takin pics for them :aicmon: then b4 u kno it theres 12 young ass white girls flockin her to take pics :beli:

:ohhh: but what that thang smell like?