Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
it lags a lot probably because of server traffic from multiple bids. the two times I won they went all the way to 1 second though. :yeshrug:

yo the shyt lagged out on me on them breds too.......them nikkas going to give me something...this shyt is ridiculous. paid all that money for these bids and the shyt dont even work right.......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
exactly. hey, thats how it goes, i never get mad about that site its like winning the lottery when it comes to the hyped up shoes.

nikka the shyt broke man.....email them nikkas........so at the least they put the shoes back up again.

If im the only person pointing out that the shyt fluked they just going to d1ck me over.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
after my first email these faggits returned the bids i used on the auction like thats supposed to make it all good......

fuk no. they gotta come with something stronger than that

"naw man, returning my few bids to me isnt enough...yall have to do something because this isnt fair. I didnt buy these bids to be dealing with server issues everytime i go to use them.

I shouldnt have to be forced to use my bids extra early just to make sure i dont fall victim to this servers lag problems.

I used over 100 bids on those breds and then for it just lags out. Then i planned on winning this auction and it just lags out and thats supposed to be the end of it. Naw man, there needs to be something done on yall's end. Not unless you are prepared to refund me what i spent on these bid packages.

I didnt pay to play a broken game."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got me for the mv elites. I was plotting on em and then it said sold with 9 secs. O well. I'll try again on the next one

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Edit after review, keeping these Black Elites. Gonna have to find some way to protect these swooshes. The scratch was a smudge and went away when I wiped hard.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
bout to pull the trigger on the kobe galaxy. yay or nay

6784143624_61ac059b7c_z.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin