Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Just got back from the mothaland and been sick for 2 1/2 weeks (that circulating air cabin in the plane is flu status for any one that didn't get immunized). Then early today, one of my boys was like, "Berg, you going the fukk out tonight, mighty healthy or on your death bed. Leggo!"

So i was like, fukk - time to throw something cute together.

Earlier today went shopping, just copped a black jacket and a grey henley and didn't know what kicks to throw on. Then i was like, "Man, this would go good with some Stratosphere Lebron X's".

But the thing is, there's just something aboot them that never compelled me to rock' 'em like fella.

Then a lightbulb went off!

Remember the stratas having hits of purple in them, thought aboot the spare laces from the Lebrong gumbo.

And voila!

2mmyddt.png

:ohlawd:

Bout to get more faded than stonewashed denim tonight.

Yee!

Dope lace swap; the shoes look a hell of a lot nicer than I remember ..

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just got the grape 5s DS for 175 flat. Met a breh and he offered me his gamma blue posite barkleys VNDS for 140$. Ima go hustle that up tommorow and pick them up plus he gave me a free supreme beanie cuz he has a bunch of shyt and likes me
2aan6dd.jpg

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Before the Retro 6 drops, Sport Blue will make its debut on the Air Jordan 3.

Pictured below, the new colorway features a familiar black leather and grey elephant upper, complete with blue hits on the eyelets, Jumpman branding, inner lining, midsole and outsole.

The 'Sport Blue' Air Jordan 3 Retro will arrive at retailers on Saturday, August 16 for $170. Sizing runs down to infant.

08/16/14 Air Jordan 3 Retro
136064-007 Black/Sport Blue-Wolf Grey
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Presechool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-sport-blue-release-date.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I can't help but want a pair of Yeezy IIs. I really love the shoe design and colorway. I just wished they werent so hyped and limited. I would spend DB prices on having a pair.