Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I got hit with a triple
:what:

what u mean? i got the captcha thing once but i had to choose the 4 different things that popped up. u sayin u had to do that 3 times?

I got hit with the captcha with the picutres, then it took me to line, then it hit me with a math problem, and it took me to line again. I had to bounce so when I left I was in line, but I saw the OOS message just now.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For the first time since its original 1991 release, the 'Sport Blue' (or 'September Blue' if you're old school) Air Jordan 6 is making its long-awaited return to retail.

The classic make-up features a white leather base, helped by black on the tongue, inner lining and pull-tab. Sport Blue complements the look on the Jumpman branding, lace lock and midsole, which sits atop a blue-tinted translucent outsole.

You'll finally be able to get your feet into a wearable pair of 'Sport Blue' 6s on Saturday, August 30 for $170. Sizes run down to infant.

08/30/14 Air Jordan 6 Retro
384664-107 White/Sport Blue-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant
air-jordan-6-vi-sport-blue-release-date.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just got back from the mothaland and been sick for 2 1/2 weeks (that circulating air cabin in the plane is flu status for any one that didn't get immunized). Then early today, one of my boys was like, "Berg, you going the fukk out tonight, mighty healthy or on your death bed. Leggo!"

So i was like, fukk - time to throw something cute together.

Earlier today went shopping, just copped a black jacket and a grey henley and didn't know what kicks to throw on. Then i was like, "Man, this would go good with some Stratosphere Lebron X's".

But the thing is, there's just something aboot them that never compelled me to rock' 'em like fella.

Then a lightbulb went off!

Remember the stratas having hits of purple in them, thought aboot the spare laces from the Lebrong gumbo.

And voila!

2mmyddt.png

:ohlawd:

Bout to get more faded than stonewashed denim tonight.

Yee!