Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least it's supposed to be good quality leather. Is rather buy se balenciegas or some shyt if I'm gonna spent that much on sneakers. Honestly if they made high quality 11s, 4s, 5s, 6s or 13s, I'd drop 300-400 on them
Jordan should do that actually. Release the Jordan 4 "Black Cement Premium". High end materials - retail 350$ :ohhh:

http://blog.finishline.com/2014/01/28/jordans-within-reach/

what I am suggesting is take the most iconic Jordans of all time–namely I, III, IV, V, VI, XI, XII, XIII, and XIV–and make them available for a minimum of $500. People are already paying $200, so $500 is enough to be a stretch, but still attainable, and it will place more value into the purchase.

To make the price worth it, the shoe would come period correct.

It would come in the original box with the original tissue paper design. The leather quality and grain, along with the nubuck, suede, and any other material used would be at the exact state as the original. The colors and color-blocking would be identical as well, as they would be matched to master the original.

To help educate and tap into emotions, the shoes would come with a book that detailed the importance and heritage of the shoe, along with the ad campaigns. The experience would create the exact feeling that the product created when it was first introduced.

:camby:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Supposedly these are the Lebron XI 2K14's.........
BinSau4IcAAAzwE.jpg

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Supposedly these are the Lebron XI 2K14's.........
BinSau4IcAAAzwE.jpg

Just seen these on Sole Collector
A previously previewed LeBron XI is now surfacing on the web in grade school sizes.

The new look LeBron XI takes on a reversed version of the 'King's Pride' theme, working with the unique graphic by Nike over their Armorposite overlays. The appealing graphic is laid over a black Hyperfuse build, and works with chrome Swoosh logos, and an icy outsole sitting below.

Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on the 'Reverse King's Pride' Nike LeBron XI.

Read more: http://solecollector.com/news/nike-lebron-xi-gs-reverse-king-s-pride/#ixzz2vrESm0F0

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just seen these on Sole Collector
A previously previewed LeBron XI is now surfacing on the web in grade school sizes.

The new look LeBron XI takes on a reversed version of the 'King's Pride' theme, working with the unique graphic by Nike over their Armorposite overlays. The appealing graphic is laid over a black Hyperfuse build, and works with chrome Swoosh logos, and an icy outsole sitting below.

Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on the 'Reverse King's Pride' Nike LeBron XI.

Read more: http://solecollector.com/news/nike-lebron-xi-gs-reverse-king-s-pride/#ixzz2vrESm0F0

Thanks for the correction.......

• Dap
Reactions: 904