Reppin
PG x MD
1187191_1477135892509837_635982885_n.jpg

rumored 2k14s or nah? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
jordan-shine-retail-barneys.jpg

The luxury-focused Jordan Shine sneaker will retail for $400 as confirmed by Jordan Brand. The sneaker, based off the original Air Jordan 1 silhouette and remastered with rich leather uppers and woven panels, is set to rival the trendy “high end sneaker” craze headlined by brands like Balenciaga , Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, and the like. While the $400 price-tag is much higher than what we are accustomed to with Jordans, the Shine is targeted for “red carpet” affairs and will likely be a limited issue. Currently, GQ reports them as available at Barneys, but we will update you if these begin to appear at other high-end retailers. Your thoughts on Jordan Brand entering this higher-priced category? Let us know in the comments below.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
that doesn't look like the box they're supposed to come in. And they have db foams in outlets now?
most likely B grade breh

something has to be wrong with them to be sent to outlets (usually is a minor fukk up )

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
jordan-shine-retail-barneys.jpg

The luxury-focused Jordan Shine sneaker will retail for $400 as confirmed by Jordan Brand. The sneaker, based off the original Air Jordan 1 silhouette and remastered with rich leather uppers and woven panels, is set to rival the trendy “high end sneaker” craze headlined by brands like Balenciaga , Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, and the like. While the $400 price-tag is much higher than what we are accustomed to with Jordans, the Shine is targeted for “red carpet” affairs and will likely be a limited issue. Currently, GQ reports them as available at Barneys, but we will update you if these begin to appear at other high-end retailers. Your thoughts on Jordan Brand entering this higher-priced category? Let us know in the comments below.
At least it's supposed to be good quality leather. Is rather buy se balenciegas or some shyt if I'm gonna spent that much on sneakers. Honestly if they made high quality 11s, 4s, 5s, 6s or 13s, I'd drop 300-400 on them
Jordan should do that actually. Release the Jordan 4 "Black Cement Premium". High end materials - retail 350$ :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
At least it's supposed to be good quality leather. Is rather buy se balenciegas or some shyt if I'm gonna spent that much on sneakers. Honestly if they made high quality 11s, 4s, 5s, 6s or 13s, I'd drop 300-400 on them
Jordan should do that actually. Release the Jordan 4 "Black Cement Premium". High end materials - retail 350$ :ohhh:
from what i heard its very good quality its the same quality thats on the jordan brand jackets