Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Lol. Our price for the lebron x elite was $325 :camby:
Retros been going up, gonna hit $250 real soon ..at that point ill have to be super selective

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Our price for the lebron x elite was $325 :camby:
Retros been going up, gonna hit $250 real soon ..at that point ill have to be super selective
:dead:

With tax that shyts like 400. Id rather buy a pair of pradas

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brehs that want jogger sweat pants for cheap go on cotton on and use code "tick tock" for 30% off. I have two pairs and I like em and so does my girl :shaq:.

Yo good looks, I'm stocking up on joggers just got a pair of the Mitchell & ness throwback hornets sweats/joggers and these right here
25ji4wp.jpg

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
slowly being priced out of buying shoes brehs

pretty soon all retros will be 200+

I'm just waiting for hype beasts to hop off the Jordan train. I know people always liked and will always like sneakers but I like basketball shoes. I like jays, Brons, barkleys, foams etc .(+ A pair of air max 90s and 95s each) All these fakkits can have their hipster shoes and all that left field shyt. Just let me have my retros, especially if u not even gonna wear them and keep them in a box or go sell them at a convention . Hopefully the squares move on to the next thing, than the resellers wouldn't be able to finesse as much and they wouldn't sell out AS fast in ndc, fnl and other places that have them for retail. So nike wouldn't be able to raise the prices as fast as they are right now

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm just waiting for hype beasts to hop off the Jordan train. I know people always liked and will always like sneakers but I like basketball shoes. I like jays, Brons, barkleys, foams etc .(+ A pair of air max 90s and 95s each) All these fakkits can have their hipster shoes and all that left field shyt. Just let me have my retros, especially if u not even gonna wear them and keep them in a box or go sell them at a convention . Hopefully the squares move on to the next thing, than the resellers wouldn't be able to finesse as much and they wouldn't sell out AS fast in ndc, fnl and other places that have them for retail. So nike wouldn't be able to raise the prices as fast as they are right now

Price of jordans aren't dropping any time soon