Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Brehs that want jogger sweat pants for cheap go on cotton on and use code "tick tock" for 30% off. I have two pairs and I like em and so does my girl :shaq:.

I was thinking if I can style in these but im like 6'2'' long legs short torso. Don't think I can pull these off.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If I were to cop the db foams I would cry cuz I finally would win online. But my chances are slim with all these bots

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My guess is this happens around march madness. Or whenever these conference tournaments start

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm about ti check now, thanks for the info.

Let this be true, I want to cop those DB Foams & the prelude 8's I missed out on
I think it's pretty much guaranteed. This came from solemartyr/thenikedestroyer. That muhfukka don't be fukking around. He's the bot killer (early links). Dude could be probably be millionire from reselling sneakers of he cared to. He hacked the rsvp system at a couple of the niketowns last year and could have gotten something like 30+ something pairs of the lebron championship pack

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think it's pretty much guaranteed. This came from solemartyr/thenikedestroyer. That muhfukka don't be fukking around. He's the bot killer (early links). Dude could be probably be millionire from reselling sneakers of he cared to. He hacked the rsvp system at a couple of the niketowns last year and could have gotten something like 30+ something pairs of the lebron championship pack

:leon:

If your hunch is right about the restock being sometime at the start of the conference tournaments, that should be this week. The ACC tourney starts tomorrow :lupe:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wonder how he gets the info though

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I wonder how he gets the info though
He doesn't get it from anyone, at least I don't think. I think he's just an amazing hacker who just so happens to be interested in sneakers. Idk, just speculation.
Nike's online security is not the best at all. Just a year or so ago. A guy was able to hack nike's nikeelite website (the site for their sponsored athletes to go on and order free stuff). He ordered $80k worth of stuff, got busted and just had to pay restitution and help nike fix the hole in their system

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking if I can style in these but im like 6'2'' long legs short torso. Don't think I can pull these off.

You're right. I'm 6'2" and got l, xl and xxl in the aw77 Nike cuffed sweat pants and none of those shyts fit. They're hella short and only get wider as u size up :camby:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I wonder if they make one twitter link with everything on one page Or roll them out individually